What knife do you want to be buried with?

I was going through my accumulation, and taking pics to catalog my treasures when I started feeling mortal, and started wondering what knife I want burried with me. My first thought was I wanted my Old Man's Puma White Hunter, they wouldn't let me bury it with him, so I figured they could bury it with me.

Than I thouht, they could bury me with the first knives my Wife and Daughter gave me, a Maxim Folding Hunter, and a POS Chinese OTF keyring auto(my Daughter brought back from her first road trip to her Grams house in CO when she was 8)

Finally I decided I'm going to place several ads in the mags and papers around the world asking everyone to donate their POS knives from Pakistan, Taiwan, and China, so I can have them all placed in the coffin with me, this way I figure I can rid the world of a few thousand POS knives.

Really I guess they should bury me with my BM AFCK, and my BM 730 Ares.

What do you wan't to be buried with?

Hmmmm. Nothing as exotic as you've mentioned. Just
my 4 1/4" Buck yellow handled stockman. Don't know
why exactly but of all the knives I own it is my
"Pal"?:D

Good question, and an easy one for me.

My Blade-tech Wegner pro hunter and my Becker Combat Bowie. I'll be equipped to handle anything in the afterworld. ;)

None...I'm not going to be planted when my body dies...My body is going to be burnt-up, after any useful parts are removed for re-cycle.

My Bob Lum fixed blade, the first real knife and it started the "madness":)

Originally posted by T. Erdelyi
What do you wan't to be buried with?
A survival knife! ;) (I just couldn't resist.)

Personally, I believe my body has no significant purpose in my afterlife and won't have need of any personal belongings. My knives will likely go to my sons.

Being buried with knives (or anything else, for that matter) seems like a waste. I'd like my knives (and guitars) to be distributed to my kids when I'm gone.

What a question !!!

what knife ... WELL I usually carry 2 or 3 with or around my person at any point in time
SO if I am being buried I should have at least that many.
My Leatherman,Clipit, I am never without it.
A small EDC... lets see today its the Salsa. NO NO .. I would take my CRKT Mirage. (I got it in my briefecase now) I like this warncliff blade (( Even though it has given me the worse cut I have ever ever had. ))
Now you gotta have a big knife... I got a Kurkuri I could take, but I dont use it much now except to trim trees... Ahh MY Cold Steel SRK just the right size.. I guess I better make that new sheath for it.

This was a Fun question Ted.

Adios
Jack

i have thought of this many times and have come to this,my small sebenza goes in the casket with me the rest,and i hope there are lots more to come,go to male menbers of my family and freinds and i wont them to use them.

Okay, it's not a knife but....

Possibly with my Paul Chen Practical Ninja, that way it will be much easier to haunt the many MANY people on my revenge list.

AHEM

Seriously though, probably my Leek, i predict my love of it will continue for a long time to come.

"What knife do you want to be buried with?"

Darn, that's funny!
Stuff like this really makes me laugh. All in good humour, of course.
There's plenty of comedy on Bladeforums, some intentional, some not, but stuff like "What knife do you want to be buried with?" are real
laugh-riots, for me.

As to the question itself, I won't be buried with a knife, or anything else.

Originally posted by marty123
"What knife do you want to be buried with?"

Darn, that's funny!
Stuff like this really makes me laugh. All in good humour, of course.
There's plenty of comedy on Bladeforums, some intentional, some not, but stuff like "What knife do you want to be buried with?" are real
laugh-riots, for me.

As to the question itself, I won't be buried with a knife, or anything else.

SOmetimes ya gotta laugh, actually I was wondering what knife do you want them to dig your grave with? A small one so it takes a long time.:rolleyes: Just kidding.:D

Back