1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What knife(s) did Santa bring you???

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by strategy9, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Barman1

Barman1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 21, 2013
    And I got this one from ^^this guy^^.
    Thanks John!
    [​IMG]

2. SlopMad

SlopMad

Dec 27, 2015
    Hi all!
    I'm new to the knife world and Blade Forums, as well. Technically Santa(s) got me several Amazon gift cards, so my options were limited.
    I had narrowed down the bushcraft/camp knife that I wanted thanks to many stalking sessions here! So thank you all for your opinions and experiences!
    The three knives I narrowed down my search were the Fallkniven S1, the Bark River Bravo 1 (S35VN), and the Benchmade Bushcrafter 162. I ended up with the Fallkniven S1 primarily due to the cost ($145) and the convex edge. The reviews on here, other forums, and YouTube were amazing, and the destruction tests pretty much sold me. I know I'll never put any knife through that kind of use (...or abuse?).
    It should be arriving by 12/30 - so here's to my first (and definitely not my last) true fixed blade knife!

3. Ulf Krogstad

Ulf Krogstad Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 19, 2013
    0, ZIPPO, nada. 😭😔. The Busse elves are very cruel. They make you wait an extra 1/2 a year to see whether you are truly naughty or nice before you get your blades. I was really hoping the Ratweiler would be around for xmas.😳😢 My BM 2750 and Spyderco custom Delica got used by everybody that needed assistance opening gifts. Didn't get any pics like a dummy.

4. RyanBender

RyanBender

Dec 18, 2014
    Has it arrived yet?

5. addylo

addylo

Oct 28, 2009
    Just this little ol' Mnandi. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Wunderbar

Wunderbar