What knife(s) did Santa bring you???

I got this from Santa........ Thanks Santa (Barman1)!!

IMAG0088.jpg

And I got this one from ^^this guy^^.
Thanks John!
Tj7c523.jpg

Hi all!
I'm new to the knife world and Blade Forums, as well. Technically Santa(s) got me several Amazon gift cards, so my options were limited.
I had narrowed down the bushcraft/camp knife that I wanted thanks to many stalking sessions here! So thank you all for your opinions and experiences!
The three knives I narrowed down my search were the Fallkniven S1, the Bark River Bravo 1 (S35VN), and the Benchmade Bushcrafter 162. I ended up with the Fallkniven S1 primarily due to the cost ($145) and the convex edge. The reviews on here, other forums, and YouTube were amazing, and the destruction tests pretty much sold me. I know I'll never put any knife through that kind of use (...or abuse?).
It should be arriving by 12/30 - so here's to my first (and definitely not my last) true fixed blade knife!

0, ZIPPO, nada. 😭😔. The Busse elves are very cruel. They make you wait an extra 1/2 a year to see whether you are truly naughty or nice before you get your blades. I was really hoping the Ratweiler would be around for xmas.😳😢 My BM 2750 and Spyderco custom Delica got used by everybody that needed assistance opening gifts. Didn't get any pics like a dummy.

Hi all!
I'm new to the knife world and Blade Forums, as well. Technically Santa(s) got me several Amazon gift cards, so my options were limited.
I had narrowed down the bushcraft/camp knife that I wanted thanks to many stalking sessions here! So thank you all for your opinions and experiences!
The three knives I narrowed down my search were the Fallkniven S1, the Bark River Bravo 1 (S35VN), and the Benchmade Bushcrafter 162. I ended up with the Fallkniven S1 primarily due to the cost ($145) and the convex edge. The reviews on here, other forums, and YouTube were amazing, and the destruction tests pretty much sold me. I know I'll never put any knife through that kind of use (...or abuse?).
It should be arriving by 12/30 - so here's to my first (and definitely not my last) true fixed blade knife!
Has it arrived yet?

Back