What large heavy folder would you get (new or used) with a budget of about 120.00?

MTHall720

Gold Member
I can only buy one and it has to last me for awhile so I want to be careful with my decision.
I now have a Boker Resurrection, CRKT Large Crawford Kasper, and a CS Spartan. I used to have a ZT 0200 and miss having it, so probably will try for that again. Just wanted to see if anyone else here has a suggestion. The Ontario Hossom Retrib is too big even for me for pocket carry or else I would consider that too.

My hands are really extra large so big, beefy is what I need for scales.

Thanks for any ideas.

I would say get you another ZT 200. After having one you know what you are getting! Good Luck! Kevin :D

I have a Boker Ressurection and a 0200. I think the 0200 is a Much better knife.

Get another 0200 I Know you won't be sorry.:D:D:thumbup:

Yup...Get another ZT 0200...

CRKT also has some pretty good knives to take a look at...I have a folding (satin) Hissatsu, and a satin Eraser that I really like.

Yup...Get another ZT 0200...

CRKT also has some pretty good knives to take a look at...I have a folding (satin) Hissatsu, and a satin Eraser that I really like.

I really like the looks of the eraser. I'll have to pick one up one of these days.

Good to see you around, Dann.

You might like the spyderco military. The handles aren't super thick but they are large.

Doug Ritter MK1 hands down....

But one can easily find the same toughness in a 30 USD Ontario RAT1

Last edited:
For a big heavy duty folder in the $120.00 price range, I'd recommend the Entrek Strike Point.The blade is 4 5/8" long and 3/16 thick. It's not pretty, but it will serve you well.

Back