1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

What makes Canada one of the most dangerous places on earth?

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by Hodaka, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hodaka

Hodaka

Apr 30, 2010
    Yup, drug trade is pretty high up the list here. Local guy got caught in a sting a few years back flying a chopper full of weed and E into WA. This was a night run, blacked-out chopper, over very dangerous terrain, by a relatively inexperienced pilot. Actually, he was not even licensed. He later apparently hung himself in the Spokane jail. Those who know him well say he would never hang himself - he loved life too much. So .... ?

2. peter r

peter r

Jun 8, 2009
    the first north american settlement is in newfoundland. a viking village, you can still visit it. quebec city is very cool its a neat fort city, complete with a battle field and cannon emplacements to ward off the british comming down the river. canada is a cool place to visit. and during wwiii we have plenty of water and places to hide........

3. Sunward

Sunward

Oct 7, 2010
    Ya it sucks that we don't have 2nd. But I still legally own a glock, AR 15, hunting rifles and a $450 Chinese brand new copy of the M14. There is no knife maximum blade length law. I still enjoy seeing my Doctor for anytime for free, and my drugs are paid for. Canadian women are way hot! The cold snow causes them to migrate to hot tubs in skimpy bikinis during these cold days.

I don't feel Canada is anymore dangerous than the US, but things sure have changed in the last 25 years when there was no organized crime.

I will stay here. :D

4. stabman

stabman Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2007
    You can't be serious.
    It's impossible that you could think there was no organized crime here in 1985.
    There was, there really, really was.
    The media just wasn't quite so adept at freaking people out for no good reason, that's all.

5. Ultimate

Ultimate

Jul 5, 2009
    I concur.

6. TheCarbideRat

TheCarbideRat Banned BANNED

Sep 10, 2008
    Canadian women are hot?? pffffft!

pics or it didn't happen and never did .. :D

7. stabman

Sep 17, 2007
    Here be proof.;)

Attached Files:

8. stabman

Sep 17, 2007
    And honestly, we aren't one of the most dangerous places. Not even close.
    Sure you can get yourself stabbed or shot, but you have to work at it for the most part.

9. TheCarbideRat

Sep 10, 2008
    well, OK!! but 1 hottie don't make a bunch though!
    TheCarbideRat will let Canada off the hook temporarily ;)

10. stabman

Sep 17, 2007
    [​IMG]

11. TheCarbideRat

Sep 10, 2008
    now THAT ^ is hot! i'm moving north!

12. stabman

Sep 17, 2007
    :D
    And there's plenty more like her...:thumbup:

13. septer

septer

Jan 8, 2010
    Taxes.............Deadly to my hard earned wages.

14. lsheldon

lsheldon

Jan 2, 2009
    That's all I want for X-mas.

15. Guyon

Guyon Biscuit Whisperer Staff Member Super Mod

Mar 15, 2000
    Newfie Screech. That stuff'll kill ya', eh?

16. J_Roc

J_Roc

Apr 12, 2007
    "Trailer Park Boys" ;)

17. stabman

Sep 17, 2007
    Yep.
    We use that for psychological torture.
    "Yes yes, I'll tell you where the bombs are, just don't make me watch it again!":D
    If that doesn't work, we break out Corner Gas.

18. savagelh

savagelh

Feb 18, 2010
    come on corner gas is classic prairie entertainment

19. stabman

Sep 17, 2007
    Yes, it is as entertaining as watching the wind blow through endless, flat fields of grain.:)
    Maybe if I were a country boy I'd get it.
    Alot of people find The Office entertaining, but it makes me want to gouge my eyes out in boredom. Maybe if I worked in an office it would be different?:confused:

20. Treg

Treg

Jun 21, 2006
    What about CĂ©line Dion...she's our Trojan Horse...:) destroy the USA from the inside!!!!! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.