What makes Canada one of the most dangerous places on earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This victory has a bitter sweet taste to it...it almost feels like being proud to be Québeçois...:)

This victory has a bitter sweet taste to it...it almost feels like being proud to be Québeçois...:)

Wow. You are who you are...if it gives you a "bittersweet" taste, maybe you're not who you think you are.

I'm surprised that no one said Les Stroud this far. If anything he showed how serious and dangerous the Canadian wilderness can be

the damned roads in the Yukon and British Columbia i drove from fairbanks alaska to washington state and it took me 1000 miles till i hit decent paved roads while i was deployed to iraq a year ago the roads there werent even that bad

No one gets free crack or heroin.:rolleyes:
The medical system has saved my life several times, starting at birth.
Besides, Vancouver doesn't really count as Canada anyways.:p

come downtown and i will give you a tour of the many taxpayer funded free drug offices, staffed with nurses. .

and our medical system, SUCKS because BC is the only province in canada where its residents are CHARGED a monthly fee for medicare, based on their income. (complete violation of the Medicare act).

We Canadians in Bladeforum are sorry we made you afraid of us.

We understand.

We beat you in everything we do with less.

We won the only war we fought against you, even burnt down your white house, heck even Osama didn't get that one.

We made the correct call on Iraq and so saved probably 30 billion dollars being wasted.

We invented Basketball

Our banks now run your banks,, TD Celtic stadium center = Canadian bank

Our economy rules yours, as does our lower debt ratio

Hockey,, well you suck at it,,

Slowly we will own you though like a small mosquito bite you wont feel any pain as we do

Be afraid be very afraid;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuY3oLmzkjE

Last edited:
Snakes make Canada a very dangerous place!!!

See for yourself:
[youtube]Ti4sqG85FU4[/youtube]

and our medical system, SUCKS because BC is the only province in canada where its residents are CHARGED a monthly fee for medicare, based on their income. (complete violation of the Medicare act).

Don't know if it's monthly, but we have that here too.
My dad pays a fee because he makes enough to have to.
I don't pay a fee though; I have never had enough money (they could try to get one, but I'd just laugh:D).
If I had the income to get assessed the extra fee, I wouldn't care, because it would signify my arrival to an income bracket where I could buy things like a house, a car, enough food to fill the freezer, etc.

We Canadians in Bladeforum are sorry we made you afraid of us.

We understand.

We beat you in everything we do with less.

We won the only war we fought against you, even burnt down your white house, heck even Osama didn't get that one.

We made the correct call on Iraq and so saved probably 30 billion dollars being wasted.

We invented Basketball

Our banks now run your banks,, TD Celtic stadium center = Canadian bank

Our economy rules yours, as does our lower debt ratio

Hockey,, well you suck at it,,

Slowly we will own you though like a small mosquito bite you wont feel any pain as we do

Be afraid be very afraid;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuY3oLmzkjE

LOL! that was awesome!

Ever tasted Tim Horton's Coffee??? (Shutter) Anyone that would drink that stuff day in and day out is someone I am truly scared of......

Ever tasted Tim Horton's Coffee??? (Shutter) Anyone that would drink that stuff day in and day out is someone I am truly scared of......
Tim's coffee used to be pretty good, but for the last few years it's been some kind of watery swill. I'm not sure how, but the damn Liberals and NDP must be to blame somehow. We need a Royal Commission or a Senate Committee. better yet, a Canadian Starbucks with real coffee and espresso. And bring back the damn tuna sandwiches too, dammit!
This country is going all to heck.

Tim's coffee used to be pretty good, but for the last few years it's been some kind of watery swill. I'm not sure how, but the damn Liberals and NDP must be to blame somehow. We need a Royal Commission or a Senate Committee. better yet, a Canadian Starbucks with real coffee and espresso. And bring back the damn tuna sandwiches too, dammit!
This country is going all to heck.

It began to suck when we sold it to the Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back