• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

**What new large size tactical folders are coming out for 2001???

I'm hoping for a Large version of the Sifu. May have to wear it owb...but it would make a geat slapstick and when opened up I could use it to pick up trash when I take my walk without stopping to pick it up.
smile.gif

yeah I know...a bit silly but I get that way when I finally get a morning off.

Hey Darrel I can hardly wait, I'm thinking hard about ordering an EDC but always like to see something new from you.

Hey Rouge & all... Be on the lookout for the "Amphibian" from Microtech
biggrin.gif
This 4in 154cm bladded beauty was originally (proto) going to be a OAL of about 9 inches. The all Ti body is built for heavy land or sea usage. I have sceen one recently with inserts
frown.gif
and smaller but, we will see what they eventually produce. Check out the write up on Patrick's web page "Triple Aught Design." Larry C.

Many of us are anxiously awaiting for new designs from Darrel Ralph. Hey Darrel Ralph
can you give us a sneak peak of your new large folder?

I almost forgot about the S.E.R.E. Operator. It is great but I am looking for a folder not a fixed blade. I wish the SERE 2000 folder was bigger.

So when is SHOT!?

Damn...I hope I can make it this year.

Jim

Hey that Hermanator is a great looking knife. Is it for real? If so, tell us more, like what it is going to be made of. Don't tease.

Tim that is a great looking knife. The best part is it doesn't have holes in it, like someone else's knives.
rolleyes.gif

Hey!

Lay off the KING of HOLES!!! It is Christmas...

------------------
He who has smelt the smoke is never free again...

I'm looking forward to the Busse folder!

------------------
Knowledge without understanding is knowledge wasted.
Understanding without knowledge is a rare gift - but not an impossibility.
For the impossible is always possible through faith. - Bathroom graffiti, gas station, Grey, TN, Dec, 1988

AKTI Member #A000831

Back