What SAK are ya totin' today?

25hk0p3.jpg

Can you tell me the name of this model?

Thanks, John

My yeoman has been in my pocket everyday since acquiringa few weeks ago.

The Zieg. Where did you get the red handled OHO Trekker? I ask as the only one like that I could find was a "Locksmith" that had a metal file too. Thanks, John

Last edited:
Great color coordination... both covers are awesome but especially the SAK's W WinonaRail !!
Can you share who made the SAK and what is the cover material?

Last edited:
Great color coordination... both covers are awesome but especially the SAK's W WinonaRail !!
Can you share who made the SAK and what is the cover material?
The scale maker is eBay seller caepxy from Portugal. These scales are motherboard. He has also done buffalo horn, G10 and brass (and probably others I haven't seen). He does great work!

I'm enjoying my first alox model, a Cadet. I love how thin and light it is. I was hoping to find one of the colors but the store only had silver and black. I like it -- I think the black gives it a sophisticated, elegant, "executive" look.

After I took this I realized that I used the wrong hat as a background. I have a Swiss "alpenflage" cap that would make a nice background. Oh, well, next time. :p

29011653397_2a2a7cc631_b.jpg

My huntsman I got a few days ago to upgrade from my recruit. Love that recruit tho too. My daughter was happy because she got to carry/use her first knife, a classic sd (she got it last year, she just turned 7), may need to get her a recruit soon. Or a camo huntsman(she's in a camo phase currently)

I’ve used 3 today; the hiker, climber, and gardener. For some reason I had all 3 on my desk today. My pics are starting to look terrible so I won’t post them.

Back