What SAK are ya totin' today?

I just ordered the German Army. It’s taking its time, though. I hope I like the part serrated. Might have to attempt serrating the back third myself.
Hi mate just going back through old posts, did you get the GAK and are you happy with it?

Hi mate just going back through old posts, did you get the GAK and are you happy with it?

They took their time, then told me they didn't have one, and had to order it. So, I got the Soldier instead, which also took a long time. Anyway, I like it except for the serrations. Funny, I like my serrated Spartan. Maybe because it has a plain edge also. Maybe I don't like the serrations only at the front of the blade. Not sure what I'll do with it yet. It's a nice knife.

Pescador Deluxe
216012CE67225F8ACE541B5F8AC691.jpg

The grail, the one I always want is the white Scientist, someday I'll come across one in someone's junk drawer set out for a yard sale for $5. :)

Here's one in red,I don't have one of those either. :(

show_image.php
I went hunting a few years ago with my brother there was a small general store that carried stuff that farmer /ranchers would need fan belts,hoses,etc..they had a glass case with knives and other things and they had a SAK scientist laying there , It looked like somebody had spilled cola on it, the action was stiff and a little sticky the guy told me they wanted $12 firmly,so I bought it ,cleaned it up so now when I go there I always check to see if they have any more hidden gems .

Back