What SAK are ya totin' today?

You know, if you start with the last page of this thread and start working your way to the front, its a bunny hole from which there is no escape.

ITad4tb.jpg

Victorinox Explorer Swiss Spirit Special Edition 2020 with Swiss imagery: cheese, chocolate, Victorinox, Alps, etc.

Thanks John, we have no plans we have the ute loaded and we're driving till it's time to set up camp, hopefully somewhere near water but no worries if we aren't.

I assumed you were referring to some kind of utility vehicle (UTV), but I was listening to a call-in car show on 2GB873 last night and I think I learned that a "ute" is what we "Yanks" call a pickup truck. :D

I assumed you were referring to some kind of utility vehicle (UTV), but I was listening to a call-in car show on 2GB873 last night and I think I learned that a "ute" is what we "Yanks" call a pickup truck. :D
bDHJXqz.jpg

Ha ha yes mate sorry, my ute is a tray back duel cab Toyota Hilux Diesel. Australias top selling utility vehicle (Ute). Im some parts they call them "Tillys"

Below is a pic from Toyota. Most utes have bullbars to protect the front from Kangaroos.
rzzXNZK.jpg

This is my utes bullbar
wDi023J.jpg

And finally to keep knife content here's my Alumnus in my ute
ui2ib1H.jpg

Last edited:
Back