What SAK are ya totin' today?

A vintage Elinox 84mm Tourist in great shape. Has a discolored pile side cover but over all this is a great 50's/60's SAK :thumbsup:
NakLI5.jpg

a56Bw6.jpg

exwcNp.jpg

eoGEcg.jpg

A vintage Elinox 84mm Tourist in great shape. Has a discolored pile side cover but over all this is a great 50's/60's SAK :thumbsup:
NakLI5.jpg

a56Bw6.jpg

exwcNp.jpg

eoGEcg.jpg
I like the way they used to do the awl, very sleek looking.

The evo18 has nearly the perfect tool selection for my purposes, but I like the pioneer x so much more. It feels like it would still be around 200 years from now in the hands of some apocalypse survivor a la mad max.

5280C934-BDBF-40F7-9963-E647E7A7E2A1.jpeg

I like the way they used to do the awl, very sleek looking.

The evo18 has nearly the perfect tool selection for my purposes, but I like the pioneer x so much more. It feels like it would still be around 200 years from now in the hands of some apocalypse survivor a la mad max.

View attachment 1621932
Thanks Paul, I like that triangular shape also, and it works well :) :thumbsup:

I posted this in the Traditional Forum and thought it might go here as well. I had stopped carrying the Electrician because I got tired of not having a phillips when I needed one, but when I got a Cadet I realized adding it to the Electrician gives me a large spear, medium spear, sheepsfoot, screwdriver/bottle opener, phillips/can opener, awl, and file. Seven blades/tools and the only duplication is the screwdriver/bottle opener.
Zwhx9Ge.jpg

Back