What small Ti knife should I make?

Which blade still would you guys most be interested in?

• Drop Point EDC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clip Point EDC

• Mini Bowie

• Reverse Edge Pikal

• Wharnie

• Hawkbill

• Total voters

Ban

Help me out here guys. Been thinking about making some smaller EDC sized knives out of Ti with carbide edges. I am thinking cord wrapped or maybe even skeletonized to keep it light and simple. Give me some ideas.

5414301343_e687a45b61_b.jpg

Last edited:
i think a small skeleton style necker would be cool.. either drop point or wharnie..:thumbup:

WHAT!#$ I'm the only vote for mini bowie 8( Well Ban, I do want one, but with scales as I've mentioned before.. Will PM you again soon.. cheers. ;]

Hmm... I guess I better draw up the Drop point EDC for the waterjet guy tonight. All the others are a close call so far.

i voted for the wharnie, only b/c i already have the drop-point EDC necker, and i'm selfish that way. make a bunch of those, too, though. they'll sell - LOVE mine, it's hanging around my neck as i type.

Yea his drawing looks like a modified wharnie/sheepsfoot. I like it! Hey Ban you mess with wood much? All I see from you is mircarta or the such.

I have used some wood. I just use alot of micarta because it happens to be my favorite handle material. Durable, looks good, and feels good to me.

Drop Point and Clip Point are full convexed.

Hawkbill and Wharnie are chiseled.

5434363355_436ec23649_b.jpg

5434362373_7c50544baf_b.jpg

5434971534_113f09850a_b.jpg

They will be up for sale tonight. Trying to finish a few other things in the next half hour before I head out to class.

I think you need to make something that kind of looks like a vacuum cleaner.

Why are you lagging on that?

Back