• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

What time does your USPS/UPS/fedex delivery person usually show up?

Just out of curiosity when does your delivery guy usually show up?

I know that the delivery drivers usually have a route mapped out. For me the UPS and fedex guys usually show up around 11am-12pm, and the USPS guy usually shows up between 3-4pm.

FedEx has no specific time. They don't have as many regular deliveries in this area. UPS can vary a bit from early afternoon. USPS basically goes to every delivery point every day, so they can have a fairly set time.

usps - around 2 pm
ups - any time and sometimes multiple times (depends how the boxes are loaded on the truck - front to back or vice versa)
fedex - (same as above)

TOO LATE - I'm waiting right now for two bucks - a Vantage Avid and Odyssey.

Says OFD - out for delivery.

Fedex comes in the morning but the UPS guy comes to the door between 5 and 5:30 like clock work.

Hope it show for you today :)

FedEx is between 10:00 and 11:00 AM.

USPS is right after lunch, between 1:00 and 2:00 PM.

UPS is late (I suspect that my neighborhood is onthe tail end of his route) between 5:30 and 6:30 PM and sometimes even later than that. He once delivered a box to my house at about 9:30PM on Christmas Eve; I told him to go home. He said he was almost done for the day.

My fedex delivery guy came right on time today, right at 12pm I heard a Ding Dong!

I envy those of you who get your stuff early in the morning. I wish my USPS delivery time frame was earlier because my mail/packages usually get delivered 30 mins to an hour after school ends. I live near a middle school and a highschool, and live right behind the city library/teen center. I have had my mail tampered with/stolen before by them damn kids.

I've had a P.O. box for many years, I've been known to snag packages out of the cart before 8:00 a.m., even before they get into a locker. UPS usually gets to my work address about five minutes after everyone leaves for lunch, and FedEx ... well let's just say I don't use FedEx if there is any alternative.

USPS: ALWAYS at 11:40 AM

Fed Ex: Usually around 10:30 AM

UPS: 13:00-21:00 usually haha.

USPS around Noonish
UPS, we're the last stop, usually. Around Dinner time.
Fedex usually leaves the package while I'm at work.

USPS: We pick up, no delivery in our town
UPS: After 4 PM
Fedex: After 5 PM

Win

FedEx has no specific time. They don't have as many regular deliveries in this area. UPS can vary a bit from early afternoon. USPS basically goes to every delivery point every day, so they can have a fairly set time.

normally very true with usps....unless you are on a branch (for a lack of a better term) where the post office sticks the flunkies, like i am. my branch is a local joke to the usps guys from other branches. they call it the place where the people they want to fire but can't, get sent. there is a huge lag time in getting mail. takes an extra half a week to a week compared to my workplace branch, and friends of mine who live on other branches routes. i have no set postman it changes every couple of months. the newest guy seems decent enough though. he's got a walking route as well as a driving route and i'm on the driving route part of his route. so if he thinks it will rain in the afternoon he'll walk in the morning. if it is raining in the morning he'll do the driving route. he's been pretty consistent...but the others...it was anyone's guess when they'd show up, if at all that day.

it's an understatement to say, i've had plenty that were awful. the worst was a guy who wouldn't delivery on saturday and on monday you'd get two days worth of mail, if you were lucky. often he'd mix your mail with your neighbors and vice versa on a daily basis. sometimes just next door other times streets away. on saturdays, you'd find him parked and passed out drunk or severely hungover in his truck in the shade in a wooded rarely traveled road. needless to say he was an okay guy just had a severe drinking problem and lots of other personal problems. we tried, a bunch of us neighbors, to help him, but there were too many other neighbors who would call the psot office complaining daily and eventually his antics got him removed from our route.

ironically my ups guy shows up at 10am, and 6pm like clockwork. the fedex guy is about the same.

Last edited:
I have everything shipped to the office so somebody is always available to sign for it and hold it rather than have something left at the door of my house.

We have a morning and afternoon delivery but I've never bothered to pay attention to exact times.

USPS 3:30-5:00
UPS 4:00-6:00
Fedex God only knows!

UPS usually 5-7 pm.

USPS 3-5 pm.

Fed-ex 11 am- 1pm.

About 90% of the time they stay in that range.

Back