What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Good to see you folks are safely back home my friend and I am also happy to see that you were able to get a Forums Knife .

Harry
Thanks on both, Harry! And I would have missed the chance at this knife if it weren’t for you!
How goes the rehab, buddy?
View attachment 1663728

Not sure if the 112 is considered traditional, so I will delete if needed.

It sure does the work well though.
View attachment 1663729
No, don’t delete that;)
Is that drip tape you’re fixing? They sure do like to pop a leak at the fittings, don’t they?

Thanks on both, Harry! And I would have missed the chance at this knife if it weren’t for you!

No, don’t delete that;)
Is that drip tape you’re fixing? They sure do like to pop a leak at the fittings, don’t they?
Always happy to be an Enabler in any way that I can my friend .
The Rehab is going a little Tougher than it did 8 years ago . The healing is taking place and it looks very good . The amount of Motion is actually doing better than 8 years ago . The timing of the surgery and the Forums Knife and the 2AB Knife worked out unbelievably well too .

Harry

No, don’t delete that;)
Thank you, I was not sure about the 112 due to it's later arrival to the market after the 110.

And yes, those drip lines don't like too much pressure. They sure do save water though!

KCVvpYR.jpg

Carrying a couple of stockman knives this week, as usual. Marbles Ram's Horn Sowbelly Stockman and an old Imperial USA stockman:
sowbelly.pile.closed.deck.jpg

mark.3open.leaves.jpg

Carrying a couple of canoes, too, also as usual. A Buck honey bone canoe and a Marbles Ram's Horn canoe:
honey.canoe.mark.open.jpg

canoe.ram.pile.closed.jpg

Another selection of amazing knives, Gary.;)👍

One of my favourites that I use,if it was my only knife I wouldn't mind.

Slim,light,sharp and best of all easy for me to open

Her sister (my spare new one) I posted in trade to the USA today.

I like that its coals to Newcastle, an American vet trading with a much older (but don't tell anyone) English vet.

The slips I get from the Ukraine,they are all very polite when you deal with them and the quality is top notch,they love what they do.

I ordered a slightly modified one yesterday for my new Trapper nothing is to much trouble for him.

have a good day one and all.

Last edited:
Back