What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

AWUQESr.jpg

Been unseasonably hot the last few days. I carry this Bradford fixed blade a lot more often when I can wear shorts. I think it is my only fixed blade with a horizontal sheath. For some reason unknown to even myself I don’t like wearing a horizontal sheath with pants :oops:

IMG_0890.jpeg

Why do the English talk about the weather so much? :rolleyes:

No idea I said to myself as i got my winter gear out that I had put away last week. 🤭

Today was...one minute dark foreboding,cold and windy the next minute the Sun was out and it was extremely pleasent. :oops:

Driving home my car was hot from the Sun and I am thinking wish I was on my motorbike.:cool:

Turn the corner into my road,it goes dark I park up and hail and rain lashes down, the sky goes dark.

Open the car door and my seat is immeadietly soaked as hail drives in sideways,by the time I go 20 feet to my door I am soaked through.😁

England there is no place like it,no wonder we hopped in our little sail boats and went looking for somewhere more pleasent to live. 🤣🤣🤣

Why do the English talk about the weather so much? :rolleyes:

No idea I said to myself as i got my winter gear out that I had put away last week. 🤭

Today was...one minute dark foreboding,cold and windy the next minute the Sun was out and it was extremely pleasent. :oops:

Driving home my car was hot from the Sun and I am thinking wish I was on my motorbike.:cool:

Turn the corner into my road,it goes dark I park up and hail and rain lashes down, the sky goes dark.

Open the car door and my seat is immeadietly soaked as hail drives in sideways,by the time I go 20 feet to my door I am soaked through.😁

England there is no place like it,no wonder we hopped in our little sail boats and went looking for somewhere more pleasent to live. 🤣🤣🤣

You would do well in the Midwest USA then. We have a saying, "If you don't like the weather, just wait a minute and it will change".

Hunting knife theme continues. The rut/mating season is beginning to tail off just as work is gearing up for the busy times.

View attachment 2552406
I grew up in "the country" but never really got into hunting. Also never realized how 😵‍💫 bucks get during the rut. Last year, I watched a six point buck chase a doe across four lanes of traffic (in the city) and continue to chase her down the sidewalk and into an apartment complex. I'm guessing she lived there. 🤷‍♂️ Ole boy looked like he had ice skates on. I guess hooves and pavement don't really go together. 🤣

Last edited:
Back