What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

An Eldon Courtney folder (1979) is my tote for today:

YlXKJ85.jpg

zBcBPCO.jpg

Am2MN3R.jpg

- Stuart
Luscious stag! Gorgeous knife

Last edited:
38558506644_10eef6bee5_b.jpg

Deep pockets of Devotion

I aspire to someday take pictures as soulfully as you, and have as good a taste in knives as well.

In addition to the everpresent Camillus army engineer knife, I have a Camillus navy general utility knife with me. Thankfully, this navy is in much better shape than the Imperial I posted yesterday. It even has half stops, and some very fresh looking jigged bone.

jR6Rgnbh.jpg

I aspire to someday take pictures as soulfully as you, and have as good a taste in knives as well.

In addition to the everpresent Camillus army engineer knife, I have a Camillus navy general utility knife with me. Thankfully, this navy is in much better shape than the Imperial I posted yesterday. It even has half stops, and some very fresh looking jigged bone.

jR6Rgnbh.jpg
You already do (paraphrasing what Forest Gump said to Jenny when she said she wished she was there with him when he was explaining all the beauty he had seen;)) can you hear the soundtrack

Last edited:

jR6Rgnbh.jpg
Those two are gorgeous.

The clip main on the Texas jack is already taking on some patina, the secondary may take a while since it's mostly getting used to open boxes at work.
There's a few spots but it's definitely going to take some time.

I don't know how long I'll keep carrying the Queen #85 since I like it so much, I've been wanting to give it a break but it's just so hard to leave off my belt.

Slightly ;) used 1920s Remington right now.

2019-01-31-19.15.26.jpg

There's just something about a very well used knife, many cringe and would discard a knife like that as it has served well beyond it's time. I look at it with awe and wonder about the life it led and the stories it could tell and the companionship between it and the owner:thumbsup: neat old Remington Ice Tigre:cool:
I agree with Paul, there's just something about a well used knife. I'll add that there's still life in it as long as it'll still cut. :):thumbsup:

W. Saynor that is new to me and appropriate for Stagurday.
What wonderful stag, and that blade stamp! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Today I went to see They Shall Not Grow Old, a documentary about British soldiers in WWI. I recommend it highly. I know it's silly, but I brought along a couple 100 year old knives with me to the theater. One German made, and one English.
A6WRYNE.jpg

Back