What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Morning folks, hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :) Sunday carry for me :) :thumbsup:

A83R28t.jpg

RItrzRd.jpg

These two today

OzebxQP.jpg
Nice shot and great pocket knives! Who made the Barlow?

Yesterday I received a package from my good friend Shawn @Wurrwulf that contained a great old LL Bean chef's knife and an Imperial Ireland barlow that was recovered in some gorgeous horn by @glennbad so into my pocket it goes today. The knife is razor sharp our friend Wurrwulf has some mad sharpening skills that are almost as good as my own :D:rolleyes: Just kidding Shawn. Anyway thanks again my old friend.

TMFS44B.jpg
Wow- that’s nicely done. By both @glenbad and @Wurrwolf!
Nice work, Jeff! I love that those were destined to be dog treats!
Thank you, Lance!

Ditto.

I never cease to be amazed when people ask “Why do you carry a flashlight?”...while using my flashlight.

View attachment 1109792
I used to carry my Iphone in a back pocket, but switched to a belt pouch after cracking the screen by sitting on it.
The pouch has room for a Leatherman, a mini Maglight, as well as a pen and notepad. I never realized how handy a little flashlight can be.
Last summer after leaving a swim beach that puts a wristband on you to show you’ve paid, my younger grand daughter just held her wrist up and asked me to cut it off. She didn’t need to ask if I had a knife.

No little pocket for the peanut and picks today, so these are all dumped together in my pocket. Looks like a Case kinda Sunday.
View attachment 1110201

Very cool :cool: :thumbsup:

If I were the roast beef I would shrink away! :eek::D

A Rosbif never shrinks sir! o_O :D

Nice knife my friend :) :thumbsup:

I’ve got these two for my Sunday choices. We’ve got severe storms in the forecast here today I hope everyone stays safe and sound! :D

32235123207_b8b94c6625_b_d.jpg

Stay safe Ron, nice Sunday pairing :thumbsup:

Great pic :) :thumbsup:

A Peanut...

and a Lamb.

Those two will get the job done John :) :thumbsup:

That knife might be overkill for taking on that nice looking piece of beef, but I'll bet it would make any ne'er-do-well think twice about absconding with your meal!

:D :thumbsup:

Back