What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Tue blades are great.
trCkcnU.jpg

As of about an hour ago, a Remington Canoe with a 1933-1935 tang stamp, that I bought at the pawnshop.
I just noticed a teeny tiny number on the edge of a mark side bolster.
If I had a jewler's lupe or magnifying glass I might be able to see what the number is.
I guess I need to go to a jewlery store tomorrow ...
At any rate, it is going to be in my pocket for at least the rest of the month. :)

UPDATE:
According to the two jewler's (at different shops) I showed it to on the 5th, it isn't a number. They both said it looks like dings.
Oh well.

Last edited:
Morning folks :) Lambsfoot and a Penknife for me today (haven't carried one in a while). Hope everyone has a good week :thumbsup:

Lovely pen, Jack. You caught the MOP nicely.

Thanks Jack. The Craddock is really cool. What a blade stamp!

View attachment 1139092

Wondrous wood, Dwight.

Black Nguni horn sowbelly.

That's a lot of bull. Alan. Nice looking, though.

I’ve got a Copperhead and a Lambsfoot in my pocket today! :D

A particularly pleasing pair, Ron.

Have a good week, everybody!

You have a handsome duo of distinguished elders, r8shell.

@Jack Black That MOP pen knife is sweet.

@Fodderwing Your Dami Lamb is definitely higher ground in more ways than one, Dwight.

View attachment 1139164

Looks mighty tasty, Harvey.

I had this one in my pockets . Sorry about using old pics but it was dark before we got done mowing our yard too .

No apologies needed with that knife around, Harry.

Stag and stag bone today, an A.Wright 'Ashley's Choice' Lambsfoot and an Issard Violon :thumbsup:

Dynamic duo, Jack. I like the robust blade on the Issard.

Very nice pairing, T'man.

Been so hot and humid recently I've pretty much had to switch to all stainless for work.

I was raised near where you often work, David. Humidity is hereditary down there. You have some solid helpers with you.

John Lloyd stacked leather LC with howling wolf shield.

There's a lot to like in that one, Alan.

Case 62024 1/2

That's a beaut, Dean.

Queen #10 today

I have a couple of Queen #10s, Steve; one from 1922-1945 and the other from 1961-1971. Neither looks as good as yours. I saw some of your Imperials and Cammies that I "missed" while away from the Porch - they are, as usual, pretty fine.

It’s a Gerber Silver Knight with black MOP, made in Japan, with Ginghami #1 steel. It’s an Al Mar design.

I love its look, too, Harvey. Thanks for sharing it, as I don't see many like that.

Old Southington in horn that’s new to me.

OK, here we go!! Nick, if you and Steve keep raising the bar, we'll all be doing chin-ups.

The new Warthog and Case Tribal Lock; a seemingly unlikely pair, but remarkably harmonious in use.

Well done, Buzz. Well done.

- Stuart

Lambsfoot of the Week - Valley Jack, my 2019 Guardians desert ironwood lambsfoot:
View attachment 1139797

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week - Marbles Rams horn sowbelly stockman:
fxJqT0t.jpg

Peanut-like Knife of the Week - Case yellow delrin CV pen knife:
PAMHfiA.jpg

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week - GEC 77 Blade Forums knife (thanks, Mark):
is1OgHZ.jpg

- GT
Love your Sun-Kissed images, GT.

Back