What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Old Timer Old PAL :)

QAQLFLl.jpg

Carrying these with me today as I was , among other things , watering the Flowers and Tomatoes out by our Mailbox .

Harry
Great photos of your Ram and Lamb Harry! :thumbsup: I guess your mail carrier looks forward to getting to your mailbox everyday! Good healthy looking tomatoes! :thumbsup: :D

I’m carrying these two today. Similar theme to Harry, minus the maters! ;)

48542834006_cf106d18ea_b_d.jpg

Cool! :cool::thumbsup::cool:
Took me a minute to figure out the palindrome. :rolleyes::D
(Those knives are opposites, or at least different, in so many ways!)

- GT

Nice Palindromic affect knives r8shell r8shell . Even though I had to go to the dictionary to see what that means , I appreciated the post . Even old guys still need to learn something new every day .
GEC's numbering system isn't just chronological, there seems to be a playful logic to it. (like the #22 and #44 Gunstocks) I don't know why 29/92 means Humpbacks, but I like it.

Having ended the experiment and going back to my sinfull ways as an incurable knife knut, I have my daily rotation with me. In addition to my ever present Wenger SI in its belt pouch with the LED light, I have my old yellow peanut back in my right pocket. My classic is back on my keyring, and I feel like all is back as it should be. And in memory of my dear old Uncle Paul, I even tucked a very old Christy knife in my tobacco pouch, just in case.

What are you guys carrying today?

Buck 112 and SAK.

Ready for anything. :D

My Big Knife this week is a Mercator Black Cat:
View attachment 1184046

Peanut-ish Knife this week is a Case CV yellow delrin pen knife:
View attachment 1184047

Miscellaneous Knife this week is a Case chestnut jigged bone CV teardrop:
View attachment 1184048

- GT

Gary, I own two of those wonderful knives! I don't have a Mercator though.

Okay, RDaneel RDaneel and @5K Qs y'all have to STOP with the Case Teardrops! You know I have a sickness! Not nice! :D

You need to get a teardrop which can cure your knife sickness for awhile; and it is also a solution for the teardrops that come from not owning a teardrop. ;):D

46911244885_8423ddccfe_k.jpg

and my Churchill

Yowza! That's a beautiful photograph. Gorgeous Damascus and covers, Gev. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back