What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

KVtOFZ0.png

WAhWwkM.jpg

View attachment 1192967

I am enjoying a cup of coffee on this beautiful Sunday morning while admiring Charlie’s Lambsfoot knife. The Ebony could not be more black or more buttery smooth. Well done Charlie and GEC! Have a blessed day everyone.

That is a great looking Boker Mark. Ramrodmb Ramrodmb You do not see nice ones like that very often.

Last edited:
Late to the party but Happy Belated Birthday !:)
Thank you! :)

All the very best on your 65th birthday Ron!!!
Thanks JJ! :)

Thank you my friend :) Sorry for missing your birthday due to the time difference, but a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ron :) I hope you had a wonderful day, and that you're having a lovely weekend. Many, many happy returns :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks :) Boy, does this thread fly these days?! :eek: Hope everyone is having a great weekend, and that you have an enjoyable Sunday :) I'm carrying these two today, my very first GEC, a kind gift from my dear friend Duncan @Campbellclanman , along with the Hartshead Barlow which seems to be glued to my pocket at the moment ;) :thumbsup:

nxAjlrP.jpg

tKIITMz.jpg
Thank you for the birthday wishes Jack! :) That Duncan and his generosity is legendary! :) The 85 is a very desirable forum knife! The Hartshead Barlow’s are without a doubt some of the best ever to come from Sheffield! :thumbsup: :)

I’m starting off again this morning with my Case 6347. Later in the day I’ll probably change up after I get back home. I hope everyone has a great day! :) :thumbsup:

35674892586_772c60b212_b_d.jpg

Jeffery Mitchell coffin jack with hakkapela damascus.View attachment 1192956

Very nice indeed Alan :) :thumbsup:

This HHB was a gift from our friend Jack Black Jack Black a mighty fine Gentleman. :thumbsup::cool:
View attachment 1192962

Thank you Dave, it's nice to see it there with you my friend :) :thumbsup:

This nice little Boker today. Have a great Sunday.:thumbsup:
uGt4ZUR.jpg

Great-looking knife Mark :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1192967

I am enjoying a cup of coffee on this beautiful Sunday morning while admiring Charlie’s Lambsfoot knife. The Ebony could not be more black or more buttery smooth. Well done Charlie and GEC! Have a blessed day everyone.

That is a great looking Boker Mark. Ramrodmb Ramrodmb You do not see nice ones like that very often.

Nice pic :) :thumbsup:

Thank you for the birthday wishes Jack! :) That Duncan and his generosity is legendary! :) The 85 is a very desirable forum knife! The Hartshead Barlow’s are without a doubt some of the best ever to come from Sheffield! :thumbsup: :)

I’m starting off again this morning with my Case 6347. Later in the day I’ll probably change up after I get back home. I hope everyone has a great day! :) :thumbsup:

35674892586_772c60b212_b_d.jpg

Hope you had a fine day Ron :) I am glad you were able to spend some time with Duncan the other year, such a great guy :) Thank you my friend, that's very generous of you :thumbsup:

Have a peaceful Sunday, folks!
OdIZhLl.jpg

Classy - as always - Gary :) :thumbsup:

Back