What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

The Candyman Can

49164067802_f91092ae8b_b.jpg

That's a beauty, Gev, you've got me grabbing one of my own Cut Co celluloids.

oHbmY2d.jpg

Two stunning old beauties gents :) :thumbsup:

The sun is shining and the driveway and roads are cleared of snow. I'll take it.
Coffin Jack and Burt Foster Dark Side for the day.
ZFOy7s0.jpg

The Good Life :) :thumbsup:

Smashing pic Dan :) :thumbsup:

Brookes & Crookes, Sheffield.
View attachment 1243148

Congratulations Harvey, that's a great find :) :thumbsup:

Breaking trail in 20 inches of snow—be careful what you wish for!
bp6UKJo.jpg

W9Dg5Po.jpg

Looks like a great day for a walk in the woods with a Barlow Dave :) :thumbsup:

I have one of those, great knife :thumbsup:

Two totes from France both wearing wood for Wednesday; a Le Thiers by Chambriard in Juniper and a Le Provencal by Sabot in Olive. :)

A fine brace of French folders JJ :cool: :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone is having a good week. Three days without any rain here, possibly a British record, well at least for this year :rolleyes: My Hartshead Barlow SFO and a GEC #44

E0OsedF.jpg

g52cKjz.jpg

After carrying this little girl all day she did no work! But What a great carry though couldn’t even feel this ZT in my pocket had to keep doing pocket checks to make sure it didn’t disappear lol.
So I put her to work tonight opening up my dinner and she sliced open that box like a champion:)
1jw4TNz.jpg
That's an interesting new knife. I'm inspired to carry my Jens Anso Boker.
Q31VyRV.jpg

Wow Gev, amazing celluloid "candyman" covers on your great old Jack!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Two totes from France both wearing wood for Wednesday; a Le Thiers by Chambriard in Juniper and a Le Provencal by Sabot in Olive. :)

Thank you, JJ !! Those two knives stun ! Great photo and I will have to investigate the Le Provencal by Sabot in Olive.

Two stunning old beauties gents :) :thumbsup:

Much appreciated , Jack !! Always a treat to see your carry and photos !!

Back