What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Been laying low for a few days, but did take the 66 Calf Roper to town with my girls to pick up some groceries. Grabbed the Schrade 881 in anticipation of the Packers taking it to the Chickenhawks later tonight:D

DD681-E8-D-57-D2-4-F35-90-C6-47-DB99-BDB401.jpg
Anticipating won’t help them win sorry to say :p:D

Reactions: 315
Just admiring my safe queen getting ready for the Seahawks game with a cold beverage to set the mood :D
ymeIxps.jpg

Great example (the knife I mean, I know nothing of your sports:D;)) I've also got one of these and I keep it stowed away, the bone is very good and deep jigging make for a fine Eureka:thumbsup:

Thanks, Will

Great example (the knife I mean, I know nothing of your sports:D;)) I've also got one of these and I keep it stowed away, the bone is very good and deep jigging make for a fine Eureka:thumbsup:

Thanks, Will
lol Thanks Will :)
These are nice knives no doubt and glad to hear you’ve got one of these beauty’s to enjoy also :thumbsup:
I’ve always liked the 92 since day one and still to this day.

Had to rush up to Ojai, CA to help out my mom who broke her arm. Guess it's about time for her to hang up the tennis racket at 86... :)
Perusing my late father's library and his office looking for interesting reading. I have found myself doing more "head scratching" so I pulled out my emergency Victorinox Tinker tote! Maybe Gary (@5K Qs) would have better luck as I believe this is in his "language set.";) Time to make a "tote run" back to my place and grab more necessities! :eek:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Everyone should always have a Hartshead in their pocket. The bread, Hartshead, and Black Jack look great.

A nice walk earlier this weekend.
495F0959-E604-4236-888B-5831577FF21A_zps13aeyobu.jpeg

With my Sheffield AC Lamb.
View attachment 1264418

After a forced midnight march in the rain. Ari’s a trooper.
View attachment 1264417

Thanks Harvey :D :) Great pics my friend :) :thumbsup:

After repositioning an inch of snow this morning , I settled info a relaxing day of watching some football and I carried these .

Harry

Nice pairing Harry :thumbsup:

Had to rush up to Ojai, CA to help out my mom who broke her arm. Guess it's about time for her to hang up the tennis racket at 86... :)
Perusing my late father's library and his office looking for interesting reading. I have found myself doing more "head scratching" so I pulled out my emergency Victorinox Tinker tote! Maybe Gary (@5K Qs) would have better luck as I believe this is in his "language set.";) Time to make a "tote run" back to my place and grab more necessities! :eek:

Sorry to hear about your mom JJ, hope she's doing OK :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope Monday is not too unkind to you :thumbsup:

jwdp1oL.jpg

uARQj41.jpg

Back