What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Decided on a whim to carry this one today. It doesn't get much pocket time but I kinda like it so maybe that will change going forward ...

kquegwJ.jpg

Civivi Rustic Gent. I’ve only had it a couple days and haven’t had a chance to put it to any significant work yet, but it’s super nice and the only lockback I’ve got that has zero play. My case, GEC, a couple cheaper or less talked about brands, even modern Spydies all have play if some sort but this thing is rock solid.

We are headed to big bad Texas this weekend for a BJEC race, so I took a SW 881 Texas pattern stockman along with my usual 884.

View attachment 1271694 View attachment 1271693

These knives are identical in practical terms. Same size, same blades. The 881's blades are nearly full, which shows the amount of love the 884 has had.
The 881 to me is about as good as a 4” Stockman can get. And that one is superb. No slight toward that other one, of course!

Nice scenery you two!

So many great knives and photos on this thread lately, folks. I’m wearing out the Like button.
Today’s totes on the amp I used with the band last night. Such a great amp!
We’re having potluck dinner at church today, so I’m sure something will need dissection. I’ll just have to choose which Case~ Big Bad Daddy, or his non- threatening cousin.View attachment 1272307

I was packing up for a quick rabbit hunt, and then came the rain (2 minutes after this picture).

PYyaAkv.jpg

- Stuart
Nice looking fixed blade Stuart . It is great to see you back my friend . It is interesting to see that I am not the only person who still has 16 gauge .

Harry

Probably have not carried this one since 2017 .
This is a nice carry and sharp as the dickens , just have not carried it .

OOPS !!!:eek::eek: 1 picture too many but I will just leave it here .

Harry
Beautiful Rams Horn Harry! I’ve got one in Rams Horn I got from Russell at the 2018 Rendezvous. It’s never been in my pocket. I hope that was a lesson learned for the operators and no one was hurt in that wild looking photo. :D

I’m only carrying one today! ;) I hope y’all have a blessed Sunday! :)

42721930990_b267e94b28_b_d.jpg

Back