What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

What a beauty that knife is stunning !!

Deep breathing no longer allowed in this thread, Stuart – only frantic panting! (At least the ever-accelerating "post pace" of the Guardians thread finally settled down to something much saner; we can hope that it eventually happens here, too.)
Handsome stag bone stockman!!

Many thanks Stuart, nice Stockman, and an interesting one too :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliments, guys, and thanks for the consoling words, GT.

I'm toting these two Remington jacks today; the yellow composite from the 30s and the French Ivory from the 50s (Camillus.) :)

Simply elegant or elegantly simple, either way that's a great picture of a beautiful pair of old classics, JJ.

fbfcc5c1-f7a4-4811-a940-7a4b16e9c373-jpeg.1284821

Thanks for sharing that view.

Not a b a a a ad choice, Jack. Have a great day.

I like the honest look of that humble Texas Jack, Jeff.

Your muskrat looks to be a trusty old "pal".

Very nice pairing!

A potent pair that you've pleasantly pictured, Steve. Kudos!

E.C. Simmons

47428003651_7295b5c23c_b.jpg

and Hugo wanted to come out and play:D

46267163275_10bfcb522c_b.jpg

Fine looking old fellows with you today, Gev.

That's an excellent choice.

- Stuart

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Beautiful Appaloosa bone on that Parker.

Thank you Harvey :)

Ewe sure do like lambsfoot knives, Jack. :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sure do Dean :D :thumbsup:

Joseph Rodgers Steel Lamb with a couple of Schrade bodyguards.
View attachment 1285100

Ace pic Harvey, an interesting one too, ant plans for those two Schrade blades? :cool: :thumbsup:

Not a b a a a ad choice, Jack. Have a great day.

Thanks pal, you too :) :thumbsup:

Just totin' one today. This one

qS42Hnc.jpg

b0082vR.jpg

- Stuart

That's enough Stuart, very cool knife :thumbsup:

My Sunday carry is this Case medium stockman in Red & Black Carbon Fiber and G-10 with CV steel (longest knife description ever). The nickel I received in change last week. It is a WWII (1943-1945) "nickel" with no nickel but 35% silver instead because we needed the nickel for the war effort.

IMG_6360.JPG

Now that's a knife of yours that I not only enjoy, but it even makes me envy you, José! :thumbsup::cool::cool: I've been looking for a Settler whose price I can settle on for a long time!

Very grateful for your words, Gary.:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. The Schrade blades were an impulse snag. My first thought was a great prop. I also thought it could with effort, make a very nice knife, but I lack knife making skills. Still, I like that idea. If you had any thoughts, I would be interested in hearing them.

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. The Schrade blades were an impulse snag. My first thought was a great prop. I also thought it could with effort, make a very nice knife, but I lack knife making skills. Still, I like that idea. If you had any thoughts, I would be interested in hearing them.

No practical suggestions I'm afraid Harvey, but I'd have bought them too! :D :thumbsup:

Back