What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thanks JJ, great to see those two Robeson Electrician's Knives together my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thought I'd add some wood to my regular carry for Wooden Wednesday ;) Hope everyone is having a good week :thumbsup:

VInSOYX.jpg
Thank you Jack!!! Hard to beat a pair of your modern classic Barlow lambs; awesome!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Awesome knives. Where did you found those?
@DrFrankenstein Thank you kindly!!! A couple of lucky finds...:)
Top notch trapper and toothpick, JJ. Your post influenced my totin' two for yesterday.
Thanks Stuart!!! I'd loose my mind choosing amongst your plethora of amazing beauties!:eek:
My Wednesday totes are this eclectic trio, one on my belt, the other two are one in each front pocket.

l4YmmsQ.jpg
Great image of your outstanding eclectic trio; extraordinary covers on your Fleming wharnie!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, JJ. Two cool Electricians. The walnut on the Civilian is exquisite.
Thanks a lot Harvey!!! I do believe it's my favorite of the pattern:D
T.W. Ablett, Sheffield.
22ecf435-2980-44d9-898c-8286909ee7da-jpeg.1286762

“Let them eat cake.” And a Jonathan Crookes Lamb.
6a191ee8-3475-4131-91c2-68ef11627901-jpeg.1286772
A pair of very handsome Sheffield gents; the lovely old Jonathan Crookes Lamb certainly takes the delicious cake!:rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The jigged wenge 53 is a real beauty Half Stop.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for the compliment! You did a great job on your Whittler! A nice looking knife! :thumbsup:

My Wednesday totes are this eclectic trio, one on my belt, the other two are one in each front pocket.

l4YmmsQ.jpg

tJrhUzu.jpg

- Stuart
That’s a great trio of wooden covered, straight edge beauties, Stuart! :thumbsup: :)

Had this one too, today:
kdmu6Ys.jpg

Rosewood lambsfoot, a @Jack Black SFO from Sheffield.
Lamb on the beach in February; inconceivable!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:;)
This reminds me of a question I had for you, Vince, regarding your Opinel of which you seem quite fond. I assume Corpus Christi is quite humid much of the year; do you ever have a problem with the wood swelling on your Opinel, making it harder to open and close? I took my first Opinel on vacation with me to a lakeside cottage in August a few years ago, and the humidity rendered the knife almost inoperable (until I started storing it on the dashboard of a closed-up car parked in the sun all day, and that seemed to dry out the beechwood on the Opinel).

That's some fine old bone. May we live long enough to see your Kutmaster Muskrat look like this: :D
wmHKNMg.jpg

gXxrP0d.jpg

What I carried today:
kInbA87.jpg

7FKgy8p.jpg
Terrific trio you've pictured, Rachel! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've got a Case sawcut Barlow just like yours, Taylor, and IMHO it's a splendid knife! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Toting two for Tuesday; a toothpick and a trapper. :)
Superb pair, JJ! :cool::cool::thumbsup: I'd have voted for the toothpick as my favorite, since I had a dental check-up scheduled for Wednesday morning. :rolleyes: (Cavity-free! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:)

My randomly picked knife today is this vintage French Couteau de Cavalier.

T72Bis7.jpg

Carrying it with my trusty Hartshead Barlow. Have a good day folks :thumbsup:

oqckmvi.jpg
Intriguing French horseman's knife, Jack, and my admiration of your stag HHB goes without saying (until now, I suppose :rolleyes:)! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

PC96ufq.jpg

GEC 62, SAK Electrician, Bark River Little Creek
First-class photo, Mike! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Today with Taylors Eye Witness Lambfoot, ram’s horn, scales worked back and stainless steel.;):thumbsup:
... ...
Lovely lambsfoot, José! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

My modded single blade GEC #15 Radio Jack
Handsome knife, John! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: I wonder how many members have had a caplifter removed from a knife? So many folks seem to wish they could add one to a knife. ;)

It dawned on me that I should have been Totin one of these yesterday! ;) Northwoods Presidential in Blood Red Jigged Bone and my Jack Black SFO Damascus with Ironwood Lambsfoot! :D

49552234508_3b9c553807_o_d.jpg
Stately pair, Ron! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: I always admire those Presidentials.

Two Two Bladed TEWs Tuesday today

Harry
Too good to be true, Harry! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Good to the last puff.
06E39A78-DF64-46AA-B0DB-73D23E7AC300_zpsybkfyr0u.jpeg
Great shot of your rosewood HHB, Harvey! :thumbsup::cool::cool: (I couldn't stage a shot like that, since I finally quit cigars 5 years ago last Christmas Eve. No regrets, though. :D)

A couple of favorites that I carry more often than other knives: Case Texas jack and Mini Copperhead.

View attachment 1286273
Those faves deserve raves, Dean! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Queen #10 Jack and an Imperial Cattle knife
oL7ZSR1.jpg
What a praiseworthy pair, Steve! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: That Imperial is especially impressive to me!

stp3TQW.jpg

My new vintage UH.
Congrats on your new Uncle! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm a fan of staglon covers.

I sure like your Ashley's Choice lambsfoot, Joshua! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I carried this Pallés Navaja today. Nice and slim, and easy to open with gloves on! :thumbsup:

l4MfNrx.jpg

q5pr5g1.jpg
Even though I'm quite sure that's a Chinese knockoff of a Spanish pattern, I really like that knife, Barrett! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: I bought one exactly like that on a 70˚F January day in Denia, Spain on the Mediterranean coast, but no longer have it since it was bought as a gift for a BF member.

- GT

Back