What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Morning everyone :) I didn't actually get to use my #44 Gunstock yesterday, so I figured I'd carry it again today, with my Hartshead Barlow :) Have a good day folks :thumbsup:

tf0HNK3.jpg

x8K7LKG.jpg
Can't go wrong with a 44 backing up your HHB; outstanding pair on any day! Very cool shot of your Gunstock getting ready to cut some barbed wire, too!:eek::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GEC 71 Bullnose in denim micarta

Quoted for posterity :). It needed to be seen again :cool::p. That's a whole lot of GOODNESS you got there :thumbsup::thumbsup:!!

Morning everyone :) I didn't actually get to use my #44 Gunstock yesterday, so I figured I'd carry it again today, with my Hartshead Barlow :) Have a good day folks :thumbsup:

tf0HNK3.jpg

x8K7LKG.jpg

The Daily EDC Travels & Pics with Jack Black. <---- I like it..... has a certain ring to it :D:cool:. You ever wonder if your other cutlery is envious of the ADVENTURE that's for sure to come (in regards to your chosen carry for the day) :)?

That Barlow is the bee's knees :thumbsup:. Cutlery like that reminds you why the recent knife purchase you got that was supposed to be your last (or at least for a while)..... isn't, is not, not is :p.

I’m still digging out a few of the super small prickly pear needles I picked up while placing the knife on the cactus.
oUNst3Y.jpg

The things WE do for that special shot, or shoot :p:D (seeing as one photo can turn into a session quickly depending on the surroundings (i.e.) lighting, weather, people, and etc.) All in all though..... most of the time it's soooo worth it. Look at your photo ^^^^^ for reference :cool:. Absolutely beautiful :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

Question - Does it have to be super quiet & time almost froze for you to get in your zone, and focus in on your subject while photographing :)? No..... just me :(:oops:??? I'll accept that, LOL :p.

My Two for Twosday...
Jack Black SFO Lambsfoot in African Rosewood and Case Barlow in Synthetic Ebony.

Subtle, yet PROFOUND.
Simple, yet SIGNIFICANT.
An all-around classy duo. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've got one from Sheffield and one from Titusville today! Y'all be safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50019053831_e1dcbcaa34_o.jpg

One plus the other equals a GREAT PAIRING :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

I'm carrying my Ancient 2.0 for TC Tuesday.

View attachment 1386662

AWESOME carry, Dean! :thumbsup:
That one is more than capable for ANY & ALL tasks. :)
And the "Ancient" title don't mean a thing, because it's going to look GOOD while doing it. :cool::D

TWOuesday

tuxpi-com-1497251295-zpsds0cgng0.jpg

Stunning bone on each of those, Dee!

Beautiful. :thumbsup:

Thank you!

Another Case Barlow today - brown synthetic.
original.jpg

That is a gorgeous Case Barlow and an excellent photo presentation. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

AWESOME carry, Dean! :thumbsup:
That one is more than capable for ANY & ALL tasks. :)
And the "Ancient" title don't mean a thing, because it's going to look GOOD while doing it. :cool::D

Thank you, Dee. It also has the best feel of any of my TCs including ones I've owned temporarily.

I'm carrying my Ancient 2.0 for TC Tuesday.

View attachment 1386662

Looking good Dean :cool: :thumbsup:

Utica Jack and Camillus Whittler

iT4i9HL.jpg

Stellar bone Steve :cool::):thumbsup:

Can't go wrong with a 44 backing up your HHB; outstanding pair on any day! Very cool shot of your Gunstock getting ready to cut some barbed wire, too!:eek::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks JJ, no barbed wire was harmed! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Thought I'd go with this burley GEC made #23 frame today. :)

I always find the #23s impressive, and that is a particularly attractive example my friend :):thumbsup:

The Daily EDC Travels & Pics with Jack Black. <---- I like it..... has a certain ring to it :D:cool:. You ever wonder if your other cutlery is envious of the ADVENTURE that's for sure to come (in regards to your chosen carry for the day) :)?

That Barlow is the bee's knees :thumbsup:. Cutlery like that reminds you why the recent knife purchase you got that was supposed to be your last (or at least for a while)..... isn't, is not, not is :p.

Many thanks :) I do sometimes wonder about the feelings of my other knives, and really need to remember never to mention that to a psychiatrist! :eek: :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

Double Charlie today ;) Have a good day folks :) :thumbsup:

RT6Juhu.jpg

DkqDlIV.jpg

Back