What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Small minor change.
I decided to swap out the (BTI) Old Timer 585OT (see post 171302, above) which has been carried several times before, for a (BTI) Uncle Henry 885UH, which I don't remember having been carried.
The pull on the main blade is still a wee bit stiffer than I like (I'd say around an "8") but the other two are close enough to a "5".
Maybe if I carry and use it, that "8" pull will drop some?
Anyway, only the stockman has changed.
Here's the (BTI) 885UH
View attachment 1398348

PP4EZfa.jpg

Your HHB looks great in that wonderful pastoral setting!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you kindly good sir :) :thumbsup:

I had my Case Red bone Barlow and Old Red bone Peanut with me on my hike today.

View attachment 1398037 View attachment 1398038

Cardinal choices Dean ;) :thumbsup:

Lovely pair :cool: :thumbsup:

These two GECs for todays totes. :)

Very nice JJ :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack! That's a wonderful pic of your Hartshead.

These two for me today - pretty much a perfect pair.

5K2GjgL.jpg

Thank you very much Dylan :) Those two look great together, I love the look of your Puukko, just beautiful :) :thumbsup:

Carrying a couple of Old Friends today :thumbsup: Have a good Friday folks :thumbsup:

wunT1Yl.jpg

xx3aaW7.jpg

Thank you, Jack! That's a wonderful pic of your Hartshead.

These two for me today - pretty much a perfect pair.

5K2GjgL.jpg
Dylan that is definitely a perfect pairing! :thumbsup: That Puukko is outstanding and Jacks Ebony ‘18 is a classy one for sure! :) :thumbsup:

Carrying a couple of Old Friends today :thumbsup: Have a good Friday folks :thumbsup:

wunT1Yl.jpg

xx3aaW7.jpg
Nice to see that beautiful Horn Jack! That Scout Whittler is a great old friend too! :) :thumbsup:

I can tell that’s a pair of well loved knives Stich! :thumbsup: Seeing that fired brass reminds me how much I really need to exercise my trigger finger! ;) Been way too long! :) :thumbsup:

Back