What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

1H8BR5S.jpg

Alox of the Week is a Vic Farmer (thanks, Tom):
View attachment 1440817

non-Alox SAK of the Week is a Vic Tinker:
View attachment 1440818

Bailed non-SAK this week is a Marbles Workman scout knife (doesn't actually have a bail, but it OUGHT to):
View attachment 1440821

International Knife of the Week is a knife my daughter bought for me in the workshop of Mariano Zamarano, a famous Toledo, Spain knife/sword maker, but it's actually just a production Nieto climber with curly birch handle to which Zamarano added his blade etch. Still a very nice knife, though!
View attachment 1440823

- GT

Beautiful knife from your daughter !

Great patina Taylor! :) :thumbsup:

This post should come with a trigger warning for those of y’all who aren’t ready for the s-word yet. (I’m looking a you, @5K Qs and @CelloDan.) ;)

We got maybe 4 or 5 inches of the stuff today. This photo was taken after I cleared a quick path on the front deck (obviously it was still coming down). I’m really liking this little Joker (a gift from Jack Black Jack Black ; thanks again!).

ad1NbPc.jpg

I can tell you that there was at least one person who was quite happy that it was snowing. :D

PJ6R3LX.jpg
Absolutely priceless!!! :thumbsup: Made my morning sooo much better! Thanks Barrett! :D :thumbsup:

Back with my Hartshead Barlow today, and a Buck 301, gifted to me by @r8shell :) :thumbsup:

fp8SHV8.jpg

ib5K9he.jpg
Great pairing Jack! :) :thumbsup:

:eek: Okay Travis! You almost had me there for a minute, but the second cup kicked in just in time! :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :cool:

Great pairing Jack! :) :thumbsup:

I had my Galago out for another thread and my Damascus Ironwood Lambsfoot was still on the table from Monday, so here you go! :D The Galago is from my friend Harry Old Engineer Old Engineer and the Lambsfoot is a Jack Black SFO Jack Black Jack Black from 2019! Thanks to both of you gents! :thumbsup: :)

49862704076_3108665950_b.jpg

Thanks pal, those two look very classy together :) :thumbsup:

Here is what is in my pockets today.
View attachment 1441039

Quality quartet Chuck :thumbsup:

I had my Galago out for another thread and my Damascus Ironwood Lambsfoot was still on the table from Monday, so here you go! :D The Galago is from my friend Harry Old Engineer Old Engineer and the Lambsfoot is a Jack Black SFO Jack Black Jack Black from 2019! Thanks to both of you gents! :thumbsup: :)

49862704076_3108665950_b.jpg
Boy , that is a nice looking pair my friend !!!!! Now I know one of the two that I will carry today .

Harry

Having carried the GEC 44 for a couple of days, I think this Robeson has it beat in ease of carry and feel in hand. The pulls are lighter on this one and the action is less powerful, but it is still really snappy. It also looks a little sleeker than the Tidioute 44 I have.

3145F078-3541-46AA-88CB-857A793052F0.jpeg

Back