What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Farmers Jack and Scout for Sundays carry:thumbsup:
OLOR4r.jpg

I don't usually carry a fixed blade unless I'm hunting but just felt like toting this one today
SVRxFYg.jpg
Classic knife for outdoor pursuits, Scott.:thumbsup:
Farmers Jack and Scout for Sundays carry:thumbsup:
OLOR4r.jpg
That pairing looks great together, Paul. :thumbsup:

Busy weekend for me spending all my time doing house repairs for my daughter. Carried the Schatt heritage and a Schrade Saturday.
I was over-knifed today with three in the utility pocket, another Schatt, a Queen LB and a RR sowbelly. 2 days, 5 knives and only used
one once to cut open a tube of caulk.:D
View attachment 1443921 View attachment 1443922

Jalapeño Cornbread with some of the last fresh peppers.
wxVmf6R.jpg
Your culinary adventures always inspire, Dave.
I can grow stuff like a champ, but I’m afraid I’m not as imaginative as you in the kitchen.
Today, I planted two pounds of Red Chesnok Hardneck garlic.:cool: ~ your post the other day reminder me!!!

I don't usually carry a fixed blade unless I'm hunting but just felt like toting this one today
SVRxFYg.jpg
The Woodsman is my favorite Buck. Just perfect.
Thank you for the kind words on the Arno Bernards . I figure that I am 2/3 done with our leaves this year . We have a 1 acre lot with a fair number of Hickory and Oak on it . I do virtually ZERO raking now though . Blow them and pick up with John Deere X-500 and collector system . I enjoy seeing pictures of your wild turkeys . We have 5 to 7 that come around most days here . Be well my friend .

Harry
Harry, and Gary Peregrin Peregrin ,
It’s probably a head scratcher for some of my neighbors, or they just think I’m weird, but this time of year I’m out there with the blower and the bagger on my tractor almost every day, gathering up that gardener’s gold. I actually hate it if they blow away because I want them for my compost piles.:D
The thought of burning them or piling them by the curb like city folks is a real head scratcher to me. But then, I am a little different!:)

Hahahaha NewBlades16 NewBlades16 ! The Dr. Pepper is reserved for the My Father Cedro Cervantes! The perfect pairing. Root Beer is for Padron. The funny thing is that since I have started smoking the My Fathers the Ambassadors taste almost flavorless to me.

Classic knife for outdoor pursuits, Scott.:thumbsup:

That pairing looks great together, Paul. :thumbsup:

Busy weekend for me spending all my time doing house repairs for my daughter. Carried the Schatt heritage and a Schrade Saturday.
I was over-knifed today with three in the utility pocket, another Schatt, a Queen LB and a RR sowbelly. 2 days, 5 knives and only used
one once to cut open a tube of caulk.:D
View attachment 1443921 View attachment 1443922
Thanks Greg and back at ya. Great group of knives there:thumbsup: You know, it's better to have and not need versus to need and not have;):D

It’s probably a head scratcher for some of my neighbors, or they just think I’m weird, but this time of year I’m out there with the blower and the bagger on my tractor almost every day, gathering up that gardener’s gold. I actually hate it if they blow away because I want them for my compost piles.:D
The thought of burning them or piling them by the curb like city folks is a real head scratcher to me. But then, I am a little different!:)
I have a compost pile of leaves that is 1/2 way across the back edge our property that is about 15 years old now .

Harry

Your culinary adventures always inspire, Dave.
I can grow stuff like a champ, but I’m afraid I’m not as imaginative as you in the kitchen.
Today, I planted two pounds of Red Chesnok Hardneck garlic.:cool: ~ your post the other day reminder me!!!

The Woodsman is my favorite Buck. Just perfect.

I haul all mine to the end of our property, that borders a wood, and pile them there. I turn the pile now and then and use the compost when I need it. I don't mind if a good wind blows some of them off my lawn though! :D

Hope y’all have a blessed day! :) :thumbsup:

49530664006_8ed8c33e5c_b_d.jpg

Fine pairing Ron :) :thumbsup:

Some really great shots, Jack! It looks like you were having a blast out there! I like that weather a lot as we get way too much hot sun here in CA.

Your Primble make a beautiful partner to your HHB; that's a pocket full of awesome slicers! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you kindly good sir :) Hot sun is something we very rarely suffer from here! :D :thumbsup:

Toting these two older fellas today; I love the fine edge they both hold. :)

What a wonderful pairing! :cool: Two great-looking knives which go together perfectly :thumbsup:

Great looking knives and photo Gary . I picked my leaves up yesterday and today I am just sitting around inside with these 2 in my pockets .

Harry

Beautiful Harry :) :thumbsup:

Jalapeño Cornbread with some of the last fresh peppers.
wxVmf6R.jpg

That cornbread looks delicious Dave, as does your knife ;) :thumbsup:

Wishing everyone a good week :) I'm joining @Jtb005 in carrying an Ashley's Choice Lambsfoot, and pairing it with my #44 Gunstock, which always reminds me of Duncan @Campbellclanman, who gave it to me when he last visited :) Cheers mate ;) :thumbsup:

lkJ5i7T.jpg

Tzlwac7.jpg

Back