What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Looking good JJ :) :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack!!!
Hope everyone had a great Halloween :) I thought I'd pair these two today, my Damascus Lambsfoot and an Issard Violon :) Enjoy your Sunday folks :) :thumbsup:

njv6wRA.jpg
Those two stag covered beauties go together really well; have a great Sunday!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks! I like mine a lot but need to figure out a better pocket carry option, instead of just letting it rattle around with my keys in the plastic sheath.

These two for me today.

Sweet TC. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the Xancudo sheath. It's basic, and works, but I'll be looking for an option I like better.

Splendid stag Ron :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Isk :) :thumbsup:

Hope you have a great time Joshua :) :thumbsup:

Probably my picks too John (having seen The Raven and Theatre of Blood quite recently) :cool: But my girlfriend was picking :rolleyes: She is suspicious about me watching Mila Jovovich in anything o_O Mischief Night and Carrie so far :thumbsup:

Have a great time John :thumbsup:

When I was a kid, it was shown on late-night TV about once every few months. Sometimes I'd see the start before I was sent to bed. I didn't see it all the way through until I was in my mid 50's! :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Thanks Dean :) Times don't always change for the better unfortunately :( :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy :) :thumbsup:

Nice pic DEan :) :thumbsup:

Indeed they are :) Thanks JJ :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, guys! Eric is making some really nice knives. I can’t wait to see what else he comes out with. :thumbsup:

We have a big maple tree in our front yard. When we bought the house (early summer), the leaves were big and dark green with a hint of red. I thought for sure it was going to look fantastic in the fall. Turns out it doesn’t change colors at all. The leaves just shrivel up and fall off green (usually a couple weeks after the leaves on all the other trees around here have already turned and fallen). I don't know what species of maple it is, but if I were guessing its scientific name, I’d guess acer disappointus.

Man, that pint looks inviting, Jack! It’s been too long since I’ve had beer someplace other than at home. :confused:

Good looking pair! :thumbsup:

Those charred oak Beer Scouts were a great surprise!

I’ve been trying to cut back on cokes lately by keeping them out of the house; a Dr. Pepper sounds fantastic right about now! :D

That’s just a beautiful knife, John! It’s subtle, not too flashy, and just all around fantastic! What year did they make that one?

Great photos! :thumbsup:

I was thinking almost the exact same thing, John! :D

Happy belated birthday to your son! :thumbsup:

:D :D

“It’s a Twix! They’re all Twix! It was a setup!”

uGEJNvY.jpg

I think it’s snowed at least once in October every year since we moved to Minnesota, but it’s usually not as significant as what we got last week. It’s been above freezing for several days now, and some of snow I shoveled off to the side of the driveway is still hanging around. :D

I know you’ll think I’m crazy, but I really don’t mind the shoveling. Maybe give it a few years. ;) Eleanor asked for a snow shovel for Christmas last year and likes to come out and “help,” too, so that’s fun.

I don’t think either of those beer brands sound particularly appealing, but then again, neither does the name Grain Belt.

I actually think Prairie Artisan Ales in Oklahoma made a beer called Bible Belt at one point, but I haven’t had it. (I have had some of their other stuff, and it’s quite good.)

Thanks guys!

Absolutely fantastic Barrett! :D Well done to all of you, that is incredible attention to detail in Eleanor's costume! :cool: :) Hope the kids had a great time :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack! It’s funny, I’ve never really been into Halloween, but I do enjoy working on costumes for the girls.

That's amazing, very well done.
That was a really fun movie too. :cool::thumbsup:

Thank you, John! That was the last movie that Eleanor and I got to see together in a theater. We went to an advanced screening at the end of February, and each got one of these pins, which Eleanor thought was great. :D

T5luazA.jpg

OH WOW!!! How super cool Barrett, Nanc and I enjoyed this so much. Our great niece was Rosie the Riveter:D
HjpXEd.jpg

Nanc, Hank and Mocha...
BsOTaH.jpg

Hank solo...
UfFFvW.jpg

Thanks, Paul. Great photos! :thumbsup: Rosie the Riveter was actually Eleanor’s first Halloween costume. :D

rZRojLl.jpg

Looks great!!!

But I have to say... Identity theft is not a joke! Millions of families suffer every year!

:D :D

Back