What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Nice Esquire! My next build will be one of those, after I finish the home made Tele copy I’m building for my son. I’m in the midst of inlaying the side dots on the neck, but at 0 degrees f., it’s too cold in the garage!
Thanks Jeff! Fortunately it doesn't get nearly so cold here, so I'm able to work outside most of the year, if needed. Here it was in the final oil finish stages one year ago.
zTV2b95.jpg

I really need to try to play more, but at least it's nice to look at while I work on my computer all day.
qKHIipQ.jpg

Just picked this up at the Case store in Bradford PA today

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

Wow, that's a beauty, Gary! I really like the bar shield and the slabs really pop!
The store is about a 3.5 hour drive each way for me, but it'd be worth it to snag one like that!

I had a similar idea to get a small one last time I was there. It rides along now and then. I think I'll carry it today!
OdIZhLl.jpg

Worth the trip, let me know if you do make it, maybe I'll take another ride there and meet up.
G2

Originally picked this up as a candidate for recovering, but just haven't gotten around to finding someone to do it and it keeps slipping down the list in priority of things to do. May as well just accept it and carry it a little more often. It is a great pattern, and one of my favorites from GEC.

q5ub7gO.jpg

Worth the trip, let me know if you do make it, maybe I'll take another ride there and meet up.
G2
I'd like that, Gary. Along with talkin' knives I could pick your brain on the Ken Onion Work Sharp blade grinder. I recently got one and I love it!
Probably won't be until the end of February or early March though.

Boker & Oil Field Jack today. The Boker is a pretty recent acquisition for me and has been carried and lightly used so far. I've had the GEC since it's release but have only carried it a handful of times. Probably time I should let the new wear off the Oil Field jack and start cutting things with it. :D
Also had this fixed blade with me and used it to cut out all the leather and craft this sheath for it today.View attachment 1496450View attachment 1496451

Back