Test ad

What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

JOELSM

Gold Member
For Black Friday.

tEuDT0F.jpg

bigfish64

Gold Member
Oregon Trapper and a Churchill

63kBZK5.jpg
Both are great looking knives, just something about Micarta and leather that makes a great look!

I just might.:) It's Clam Chowder day and their's is excellent. Now, if I can just find my pants.:rolleyes:

Edit: The wife just put the Kybosh on the Wagon Wheel Cafe and their Clam Chowder:eek: as she's making Clam Chowder this afternoon and already has the makings on the kitchen counter. Life is good.:thumbsup:
Homemade always sounds good! Enjoy!

mcc850

Gold Member
I just might.:) It's Clam Chowder day and their's is excellent. Now, if I can just find my pants.:rolleyes:

Edit: The wife just put the Kybosh on the Wagon Wheel Cafe and their Clam Chowder:eek: as she's making Clam Chowder this afternoon and already has the makings on the kitchen counter. Life is good.:thumbsup:
That sounds even better. Hope to see a knife pic along side a big bowl of chowder later!

JohnDF

Gold Member

Amir Fleschwund

Gold Member
Wise words my friend :thumbsup: :cool:

I put it in the cart last night ... I just have to talk to chief financial officer of the house :D
Blame the rambling musings on an extra cup of coffee!
About that other thing, they say it’s better to ask forgiveness than for permission. I have tried it both ways, and have concluded they might be wrong. ;)

I’ll have to work tomorrow, but TGIF! Been a busy week and I’m ready for a little break!
Ebony Lamb again today.
You all seemed to like the load of hay going out the other day, so I grabbed another picture earlier this morning. Sent 18 squares of that “high octane” :cool: alfalfa with a guy for his horses.
7-C8-DDC1-F-40-BC-42-CA-9-E93-59-EF732-C00-AF.jpg
BCCE1799-663-A-4-C5-A-AC4-F-FBDEAE2-F9-C1-C.jpg
I love your farm photos, my friend.
When I see your high octane equine fuel going out, I see prime composting material. That’s just the way I think.

Amir Fleschwund

Gold Member
This is ,Hands down the best thread on BFC. There's so much love & respect here. I wish I could partake more but my photo skills are so very lacking. I'll continue to lurk. Carry on! :cool::thumbsup:

Given the lens quality of cell phone cameras, even a lug like me takes an ok photo once in a while.
Take the shot, edit it to trim the edges and downsize, hit “Upload a File”, select
Photo Library, tap on your photo, and press “add”. The forum software does the rest.
It’s true, there are some talented picture takers among us, but I try not to let that stop me.:D

Last edited:

Jack Black

Gold Member
Same here. Hiking up into the local mountains feels restorative--if you are ever around SoCal, let me know, I'd be glad to hike with you. Be well, Jack.

Today, this Lil'Muk...
K92tvYfl.jpg

Thank you very much Tony, that's a nice thought :) Cool Muk! :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you kindly, Jack!!!

That excellent 66 makes an awesome partner to your venerable Hartshead Barlow; they look very cool together, as well!:D:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ, the #66 was a thoughtful gift from Duncan @Campbellclanman :) :thumbsup:

Toting this GEC 71 and an LT Wright fixed for Friday. :)

Looks like you mean business my friend :D ;) :thumbsup:

Peregrin

Traditional Forum Moderator
Gold Member

Do you have to wear your pants for homemade chowder, Ed? :D
Enjoy!

Un-Chained

Gold Member
This arrived last nite and I’m over the moon with it. A 50s strawberry-bone Robeson.
They are one of my vintage favourites, and this one is the cleanest example I have. It really feels like a time warp holding it. In the pic below, it’s actually melting the ice on a barrel.
8C4445E6-668C-4F14-980C-767C0582B160.jpeg

Have a great weekend everyone... I know I will :cool::thumbsup:

Old Engineer

Gold Member

Keep your lights on Ed and turn down the heat on the soup . It will take a while , but I will be there .

Harry