What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Enjoying Wyoming, but it never used to be THIS crowded... it's worse than Disneyland now.
It was fun to visit one of my old haunts... spent a lot of time in this place, playing pool, dancing, and drinking with friends.

Took my Lamb to town last night, but sticking with the Cadet for road travel.
Glad to hear you're having fun John :) And that your Lambsfoot got to have a night out :) :thumbsup:

Alox again today and a little more skating.

WdbiV0E.jpg

IH1SdSv.jpg
Very cool Sacto, my son would love that skate park. Has your son watched any of the Olympic skateboarding? My son’s been enjoying it. 😎👍
Sounds like a heck of an adventure, Todd, that will live on in family history!

Todd, ED, and Jim, you're showing off some marvelous and mesmerizing red Alox!!

I appreciate your supportive remarks, Todd and JJ.

- GT
Thanks Gary. Funny you say that about the family history. In our family we always say when things go sideways, “We’re making memories!” 😄
Enjoying Wyoming, but it never used to be THIS crowded... it's worse than Disneyland now.
It was fun to visit one of my old haunts... spent a lot of time in this place, playing pool, dancing, and drinking with friends.

Took my Lamb to town last night, but sticking with the Cadet for road travel.
Looks like a cool place John. It’s always fun going back to old haunts. When we were in Traverse City we tried to find the place where we hung out last time we were there. Never found it, afraid it might have been torn down and replaced, out with the old and in with the new I guess. 😉👍

Great shot of the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar. It brings back some memories. I interned just outside of Jackson Wyoming 20-some years ago. It wasn’t too crowded then, but I’ve heard it’s gotten crazy. Enjoy your time there.
Very cool Sacto, my son would love that skate park. Has your son watched any of the Olympic skateboarding? My son’s been enjoying it. 😎👍

Thanks Gary. Funny you say that about the family history. In our family we always say when things go sideways, “We’re making memories!” 😄

Looks like a cool place John. It’s always fun going back to old haunts. When we were in Traverse City we tried to find the place where we hung out last time we were there. Never found it, afraid it might have been torn down and replaced, out with the old and in with the new I guess. 😉👍

Thanks, Todd. Yes, we’ve watched and been enjoying all the Olympic skating so far. Between that and getting to skate a few new parks on vacation he’s been beside himself this last week.

Edit: he’s been extremely excited (maybe beside himself was a weird description)

Great pairing, Jeff... Love the Whittler 🤠:thumbsup:
Thanks mucho, John, although it seems I screwed up and blew right on past Trapper Tuesday!
Since I love my trappers, I may have to rectify that when I get home.

Your post about crowds made me laugh. Sooo familiar. Whenever I try to get away from people like me, the people like me are already there.
I may have lost track on vacation, but isn’t it Tuesday? Ready to go for tomorrow 👍
Well, you’re out west, so we’re a couple of hours ahead of you.
I could tell you what you did the rest of Tuesday, but I’ll let you be surprised.

Still in solidarity with John JohnDF JohnDF I'm carrying this alox with a Ram's Foot to town today. I took this picture under a window and the pattern of the screen shows up in the blade of each knife. Anyway, they'll make a good pair for the Wagon Wheel Cafe and the Holiday Market today

1627401325973.png

Back