What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

A 97 again today

F1jvgis.jpg

Doing a little writing tonight (for those that like to journal, check out Mindjournal, it’s actually been good for me). A 52100 John Lloyd with me.
View attachment 1613190
has anyone figured out how to rotate pictures when uploading?
It’s easily done when editing photos on my ifone before I resize them down to the forum max GB, and upload.
What are you using for a camera, Joey?

dxjJYXC.jpg

I have this Texas jack keeping me company today.

That's a great pattern, and your bone looks particularly nice. Did you dye it?

Thanks, John. It's a pretty smooth knife and I like the length and profile of it's blades. I've been following the getaway pics, looks like you're having a good time in cowboy country. I like those old iconic Honky Tonks like your old haunt. 👍

Today I carried this older Voos jack as a reminder of the kindness of a porch member and because it's darn nice knife, thanks, Paul. :thumbsup:
Also had a GEC mustang along, only because of the habit of having two in the pockets. The Voos was used today, the GEC was just
along for the ride. :)

View attachment 1609520

Good looking pair. I really like the jigged bone they did on that #74 SFO. :thumbsup:

Did a little harvest action this morning and Nancy has all the Beans canned by now . Eating the Tomatoes comes a little later . Northfield 83 and the TEW Lambfoot again .

Harry

Nice bean haul, Harry! Looks like you’ve been putting that little #83 to good use already, too.

We passed through Buffalo Bill territory yesterday.

Did you put the lotion in the basket? No, wait, sorry… different Buffalo Bill. 😁

You bet your sweet bippy John!!!!! It's a real winner.View attachment 1610022 Ruff and tumble now. Ready to take on all things thrown at it.

You’re not gonna leave it on top of the wood shed, are you? 🤨😁

Schrade 834Y acquired in 1980 from the passing of my Dad’s close friend. I thought the world of him, and his wife gave me this knife as well as other things. I may not remember everything from this morning, but I remember where every knife I ever had came from.

OSOw53L.jpg

That’s a great looking knife with an even better story. :thumbsup:

One knife that does absolutely no good being restricted to a knife roll :D :thumbsup:
kJ2mAX.jpg

That one’s a real looker, Paul! I think I have that same knife, yet to be used. I should probably do something about that. 🙂 Hope you’re doing well, my friend. :thumbsup:

That looks so much better than the #05 keychain knives! 😁 (Just my opinion, of course.) 😉

Pairing my Hartshead Barlow with an #85, very kindly gifted to me, in person, by Barrett btb01 btb01 btb01 btb01 :) :thumbsup:

HXVnnLZ.jpg

B52Fdy8.jpg

Nice pairing, Jack! 🙂 I hope that #85 is working well for you. :thumbsup:

Cool photo, Jon! ⚾ :thumbsup: When the new stadium was being built, my dad bought me a personalized brick on the walkway outside the stadium for my birthday. My brick isn’t too far from the Stan Musial statue, down by the Team Store.

Finally made it home.
Now I have way too many knives to choose from... a good problem to have.

Great collection shot, John! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Is there any rhyme or reason behind which knives are Batman-side knives and which go on Superman’s side? 😁

After having an all-Lambsfoot Sunday for Yorkshire Day, I pulled out this #77 that I hadn’t carried in a while.

eS0aikW.jpg

Nice bean haul, Harry! Looks like you’ve been putting that little #83 to good use already, too.
Thank you very much Barrett for the kind words . Over-all though , the Bean Haul will not be as good this year as in past years . I do carry and use the Northfield 83 Dark Brew quite often . I like the Lanyard on it to make it easily available and it is so easy to open and it locks . And the kicker is , Nancy does not mind asking to use it either when we are outside .

Harry

Back