What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thanks JJ! :D Nice pairing my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy :D :thumbsup:

Nice pairing Paul :) I like the way you've attached that tritium vile, I usually put mine directly on the split ring, but that looks like a better set-up :cool: :thumbsup:

Hope you're still OK Taylor :) :thumbsup:

A very handsome addition to your Lambsfoot my friend :cool: :thumbsup:

LOL! 🤣🤣🤣 Very good David :) :thumbsup:

Had a lonnngggg day with mate's three kids today! o_OForgot the darn duct tape, and I sure regret it! 😧🤨
Thanks Jack, that little clasp allows for fast removal if it's in the way. Be well my friend :thumbsup:

VhXlb89.jpg

One "small" (or is it big?) change not worth a new picture.
Switched the Taylor Hammer Brand gunboat canoe to a BTI Old Timer 858OT Lumberjack stockman.
All BTI Old Timer: 7OT; 23OT Scout/Camp; 280OT Barlow; 858OT Stockman
(for picture w/o the stockman see post 195,291 on page 9915)

Last edited:
Those are a couple of great old knives. 🤠 :thumbsup:
Thank you, John!

Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund That Victor coffee mug is making a great photo prop in your knife shots lately. I may follow suit in some upcoming daily carry pics, but credit where it's due. And your knives aren't looking too shabby either!
Yup. Coffee mug is always close by, so it’s unavoidable it’ll end up as a prop.

Picture Mary Poppins... “these are a few of my favorite things”
Calf Roper and a Queen #10

XIlB70m.jpg

AND a new dog pic!

Miss ya’s ALL…
See you soon….
View attachment 1623198
and a great one to all:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Toting these two Robeson clip jacks with one having the thrifty Delrin covers. :)
A righteous pair of Robesons JJ :) :thumbsup:
Had occassion to drive over to Mrs Fleschwund’s folks. Since I already had two Camillus on me, the No1 Hawkbill was a natural choice for harvesting some stuff to take along.
Three in the right front pocket is NOT too much. ;)View attachment 1623511
That's a nice harvest Jeff :) :thumbsup:
Hey, at least you got to return ‘em at the end of the day… 😉😳😁
I sure am glad about that Barrett! :eek: :D :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack, that little clasp allows for fast removal if it's in the way. Be well my friend :thumbsup:
It looks like it sits better too Paul, mine kind of stick out an angle on my SAKs! :D I have some of those links, so I'll definitely be trying it out my friend :) Have a great weekend :thumbsup:

Glad to have the weekend in sight! :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

V8rT8kR.jpg

Jack, I’m on my off days now!!! So much for getting up and going fishing in the morning
Sounds like a tough job Jim, I hope you manage to get some fishing in soon buddy :thumbsup:

Reactions: 315
Back