1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

What watch do you wear?

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by kershaw22, Jan 26, 2011.

1. K.O.D.

K.O.D. Banned Platinum Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Pic as promised.

[​IMG]

2. Venice

Venice Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2017
    The Newmark Reissue.
    [​IMG]

Converge likes this.
  3. PMCsoldier

PMCsoldier Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2019
    Citizen Eco Drive SCUBA / Free Fall

eveled likes this.
  4. Drudge

Drudge Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 20, 2009
    [​IMG]

5. FN in MT

FN in MT

Apr 5, 2015
    [​IMG]

My two every day watches. Usually wearing one or the other. The Fortis is in need of a new strap and a redo/cleaning.

The second is a 20+ year old MP Broad Arrow, sold by Howard Marx of WestCoast Time. Bought it online years back and it's been a solid, accurate timepiece. ETA 2824 movement on an old Bond strap.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    Converge likes this.
  6. rxavage

rxavage

Aug 16, 2014
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    Converge likes this.
  7. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    To post a pic located on imgur, click on the picture. To the right are links. Copy the one for BB CODE and paste it into your post.

8. buenavides1

buenavides1

May 30, 2019
    [​IMG]

A gift a couple of years ago, so far my favorite watch.

Converge and Badhammer like this.
  9. HikingIsLife

HikingIsLife Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Just got this gem. Omega Aquaterra 41mm 150m

[​IMG]

The Zieg, bonzodog and Converge like this.
  10. Converge

Converge

Oct 4, 2014
    My current watch collection. All budget minded watches. Nothing over $100. The two on the right are pretty cool, Russian made Vostok Amphibia watches. The Amphibia holds the world record for a 2000m dive! Interesting watches to say the least. Both mechanical and accurate enough for being Russain made and $80-$90. Also the Seiko 5 automatic 2nd from the left is great. I learned how to regulate with that watch and currently have it averaging at +1.8s per day which is exceptional.

[​IMG]

From the left - right: Bertucci DX3, Seiko 5, Casio Diver, Vostok Amphibia, Vostok Amphibia

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    315, rxavage and marcus52AR like this.
  11. rxavage

rxavage

Aug 16, 2014
    Nice. I like the collection.

Btw you wouldn’t happen to be a fan of the band Converge would you?

12. Converge

Converge

Oct 4, 2014
    Thank you and I am indeed, since the early 2000's. Though I have to admit I've never seen them live unfortunately.

13. Drudge

Drudge Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 20, 2009
    [​IMG]

Converge likes this.
  14. jsunstar

jsunstar Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 26, 2019
    This one is in rotation as is the Spyderco. I like autos especially Omegas and Vintage Seiko divers.
    [​IMG]

Converge likes this.
  15. BigWillie

BigWillie

Jun 4, 2019
    I wear a G Shock GD100-1b pretty much everywhere

Not exactly appropriate for every setting I wear it in but I'm also very cheap.