What watch do you wear?

My UG Okeanos Moon Chronograph is also on the weighty side, and by far the heaviest watch in my collection, weighing in at 176 g.

52115111502_0c4d8eda86_c.jpg
That is one magnificent chrony.

This is a new one, hard to beat for $25. Inexpensive, accurate, no worries. I like this one because it is so easy to read. A lot of digitals are so busy on the dial I don’t understand how people can read them. Better eyes than mine, lol. MDV106 is in my future, sometimes I want hands.

Interesting thread. I didn’t look at it all. I don’t own a watch. When I was a kid, mom got me several timexes. They went dead very quick. I was told that a battery powered watch didn’t agree with my electrical charge. Dunno if that’s true or not. But I haven’t ever gotten a watch since. There are times I’d like one I think, but I don’t want a cheap timex, nor can I afford a Rolex. My buddy had a Rolex and it was real nice. But something in between would be cool. Maybe reading this thread will be a place to start my research.

Last edited:
Interesting thread. I didn’t look at it all. I don’t own a watch. When I was a kid, mom got me several timexes. They went dead very quick. I was told that a battery powered watch didn’t agree with my electrical charge. Dunno if that’s true or not. But I haven’t ever gotten a watch since. There are times I’d like one I think, but I don’t want a cheap timex, nor can I afford a Rolex. My buddy had a Rolex and it was real nice. But something in between would be cool. Maybe reading this thread will be a place to start my research.
Lots of mechanical watches out there. Crazy amount of choices these days.

Is not either Timex or Rolex. Massive amount of choices in between.

Edit: I own one Timex and one Rolex. The Timex keeps better time (but not by much). 👍

Last edited:
Back