What will be your first CRK knife purchase in 2013?

Not my first of the year, I know, but since it's still in the first week of the year I think this one can count. :p

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you! My fingers were typing those 3 little words before I even realized they were moving. :D :D :D

You've got it bad! A Seb and XM in like 2 minutes, both great scores. Is there a pic anywhere of your whole collection?

You've got it bad! A Seb and XM in like 2 minutes, both great scores. Is there a pic anywhere of your whole collection?

Yeah, I do got it bad, don't I? :eek:

The XM was a replacement for one I just traded away toward a Gen1 XM. I posted a 'whole collection' pic of the CRK's a couple months back, but it's obviously outdated. IIRC, I did a Hinderer pic at the same time, but it's dated now, too. I'll redo both pretty soon, after I get the UG and the Gen 1 XM. :cool:

This is one exceptional version of Night Sky, I absolutely love the Blue Star Sapphire and the darkened blue mountain on the left. Congratulations Lone Wolf Excellent Score:thumbup:

Not my first of the year, I know, but since it's still in the first week of the year I think this one can count. :p

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is one exceptional version of Night Sky, I absolutely love the Blue Star Sapphire and the darkened blue mountain on the left. Congratulations Lone Wolf Excellent Score:thumbup:

Thank you. Would you believe that one earned me a really nasty email? :mad: Along with a couple perfectly nice, but a little envious ones... :eek:

When I think about it, I think it was the darkened mountain that made this one jump out at me. I've seen several Night Skys, they're all beautiful, but this one captured me, and I had to get it.

Haters gonna hate

And I let them. Didn't even bother with a reply. The 'delete' buttom is a wonderful thing. ;)

I have trimmed my CRK collection to the bone after going overboard last fall. I don't have any planned at this point, but am still looking!
I only have one inbound, but it's not a CRK.

Nice catch Lone_Wolfe!
franzdom, I need to trim down my CRK collection and plan to do so, but it's so hard to figure out which ones can go.

Bocote Mnandi ..... much prefer the lighter versions of Bocote over the darker ones.

BCMnandi3.jpg

So, this is my first CRK of the year (but not my first knife purchase)

Barely over the new mnandi, but couldn't resist. Ordered a new Small Insingo yesterday. Should be here soon. Can't wait!

Back