What will be your first CRK knife purchase in 2013?

First was a Mnandi in Box Elder Burl. Second was a Small Sebenza 21 Insingo single silver lug and micarta inlays...

crk01.jpg

Dang, we ain't even out of January yet! :eek: :D

-Timber

It turns out, that my first acquisition for 2013 came from a nice gentleman in the Great White North and it is in transit as we speak.
She is a small Regular Sebenza with the larger jimping on the spine and the small ribs on the back of the handles. I have a large Reg with these ribs and so this will be his little sister. It is hard to tell from the pics, but she has either been naturally worn quite smooth or has received the famed "scotch-brite" treatment.
Either way, she will be taking a trip to the spa as soon as I get her to receive silver hardware, new screws, a fresh sandblast, and new perforated washers.

Small Reg (2).jpgSmall Reg (3).jpgSmall Reg (5).jpgSmall Reg (6).jpg

Kinda liking this guy -
8F679A6A-ED1B-4131-9258-BD8AE158F1F0-9398-000003D6C3437ACC.jpg

2010 Camphor small annual picked up here. You guys are a bad influence... :D

Better pictures to follow.

My first and only CRK will be here tomorrow. Box elder Mnandi S35VN. To say I am looking forward to it is an understatement. Wood- sight unseen from a dealer.

I told my wife to expect a knife in the mail. She did not ask, and I did not offer the price. I guess I am coming to terms with it myself as this is by far my most expensive folder to date.

I justify it by the fact that I am not into watches. This is a cheap by those standards!

Last edited:
Mine came in today :) Large regular with LSCF scale and a Mammoth Bark/Raindrop Damascus Mnandi. Excuse the cell pic and their brothers and sisters.

image.jpg

Back