What will Carothers bring to Blade 2018

Nathan has asked me to present my award-winning Knife Safety Course, after which certifications will be issued, dependent on the size of wound inflicted.

Nathan himself has been known to have caught a few falling knives midair! Brian told me of such occurrence during Blade 2016 and Nathan reacted like it was no biggie! Nathan can chime in for himself if he wishes.

Inch long, inch deep - Day 5

standard.jpg

You and my kid could start club. 2 weeks ago he wrecked on his bike. Got back up and was continuing on his way to his friends house. His foot felt wet, he looked down, saw it was bleeding pretty bad so he turned around and came home. He stayed out on the porch because he didn't want to bleed all over the house. He's a good kid!
View attachment 882209 View attachment 882208 View attachment 882210

Right now it looks like we're bringing a bunch of EDC, some HDFK, and a few MC. I'm going to try to make a UF and a Potato knife this weekend. I'd hoped to have a dagger and the BC and maybe the new Field Knife but the new old Mori took a lot of my time getting it up and going (the timing of that wasn't great) which will limit the special offerings this year. That said we are bringing a lot of inventory this year so I don't think we will sell out this time. As long as sales remain similar to what they were last year, anybody making the trip ought to be able to get what they like without too much trouble. :thumbsup:

Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist Just a thought/special request...If you end up with just 1 UF, and let's say it sells right after the doors open...it would be cool if the buyer agreed to let it hang out at the table a little while as a sample piece. I'd really like to get the chance to handle one of these.

Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist Just a thought/special request...If you end up with just 1 UF, and let's say it sells right after the doors open...it would be cool if the buyer agreed to let it hang out at the table a little while as a sample piece. I'd really like to get the chance to handle one of these.

Hell, if I remember I'll just bring mine...

Reactions: mb>
Back