What will Carothers bring to Blade 2018

These knives?
qsyGfAc.jpg

Cu6OeQV.jpg

z3J6Rjf.jpg

I threw mine in there too so it could be surrounded, by its peers...:D
@Standard22 B bluemax_1 @Grenock

It was very nice to get to finally meet yall Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist
It was great to meey y'all too Jonny!

I arrived at the CPK table a few short moments after the doors opened on Friday for the “early birds.” My attempt to acquire a UF was thwarted by the great Dan Keffeler, who apparently acquired the last one. I picked up a Medium Chopper which I am VERY happy about. Just now I witnessed Dr. Dan and Jo obliterate the BSI course. It was great to see their competition chopper in action!!!! Very impresssive display! Sorry no pics....

Going into Sunday! We still have a couple HDFK and a few EDC.
It’s hard to believe you have anything left. I was hoping there would be a bunch of MC’s leftover for a “Really, really fun Friday” sale!
Short of that - I’m glad things went well for you guys.
You’ll be needing the luggage space for Jo’s medals/trophies and loot!!!

Going into Sunday! We still have a couple HDFK and a few EDC.

UFs selling within a mere few minutes of the Show whereas a few HDFKs and EDCs, lasting into the 3rd day: saturation level of the latter patterns and insane demand for the former.

Unc. Matty's suggestion after you catch your collective breaths is to whip out that FK2 embryo-proto which you must've been hiding from us, start cracking on the UF 2018 (tumbled, bumbled, dropped, creek resurrection, we don't care!) and also move forward the MC preorder. I needs me a production MC with that edgecut antique micarta offering ;)

Back