Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

It’s done. Should be here Monday.

Let me just say, I’ve talked to Andy a whole lot in the last few months. Just talking knives and throwing ideas around. He comes across as a real nice guy.
View attachment 1426591 View attachment 1426592
NICE!! You took full advantage of the custom knife concept and had one made exactly the way you wanted it. Andy really came through for you too. I can only imagine how much you'll enjoy owning this.

imgSoldCvi_96x96.png
Looks like my pic won't copy.
It's a one-of-a-kind, hand-made, custom, D2, Rockwell 60, 3.5" FB. The s-curve caught my eye.
$15. I wonder where it was made. Still, for $15-

I found a new Case Peanut in CV on the bay, and grabbed it. The only peanut I've had up to this point is one that belonged to my uncle, and I've been trying to get it back to my cousin. I figure everyone needs at least one peanut.... :D I think it's yellow delrin, but the pic wasn't really clear. It looks almost white in the pictures. White bone would be an excellent surprise... :thumbsup:

I love Utica, and I fear for them, because they're an American manufacturer. Also I like the looks of this 1095 flat ground survival (or Stealth?) knife. (Their terminology for it has changed a bit.)
Also I viewed it at $93, and they offered it to me at $75. That shouldn't be legal.
UT11UTKS5n.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
Except mine is grey. More picture problems.

Finally found and ordered a Boker Nessmi that is Solingen made. I've been looking for one since seeing T thefrank posts awhile back. Green Micarta, yellow liners and CPM-S30V blade, 5 3/4" OAL.

I did pickup a Boker Nessmi Pro, which is the Boker Plus model in Brown Micarta, red liners, D2 blade and a little longer. Real nice knife, but I wanted one made in the Boker Solingen factory. Not many out there, and I paid a premium. Hope I get a nice one.
V1zqOGj.jpg

Last edited:
Finally found and ordered a Boker Nessmi that is Solingen made. I've been looking for one since seeing T thefrank posts awhile back. Green Micarta, yellow liners and CPM-S30V blade, 5 3/4" OAL.

I did pickup a Boker Nessmi Pro, which is the Boker Plus model in Brown Micarta, red liners, D2 blade and a little longer. Real nice knife, but I wanted one made in the Boker Solingen factory. Not many out there, and I paid a premium. Hope I get a nice one.
V1zqOGj.jpg
Congrats!! I'm curious to see how the two versions compare in your opinion!

V1zqOGj.jpg
I am looking forward to seeing your pictures of this one. I ordered the brown micarta Boker Plus model last week. Still hasn’t shipped.

Nothing at the moment ... maybe something next month, if things go as planned ... HA! Like that'll ever happen ...

Bark River Mini Kephart to replace my larger heavier ESEEs.

Also Hunter's Axe on pre-order, going to replace an old heavier camp axe.

Working on reducing weight, and size if possible, and retain existing capability.

Back