Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

My Tiny Trapper is “out for delivery” this morning…wish me luck, I’d hate to be disappointed.
I’ve wanted this one for well over a year now but it always slips my mind when placing an order. I’ll get pics this evening when I have time. I’m excited 😬😂

Last edited:
Another Imperial of the H-15, this one with a pinned on pommel. This will give me four H-15s, each with a different means of pommel attachment.
s-l1600.jpg

Four might be almost enough.

I got these two A. Wright lambfoot knives on order.
I'm very excited to receive them as it's gonna be my first time owning a knife with stag covers. The other is rosewood.

I apologize for the lesser quality pictures as they are not mine.
Twlcazm.jpg
v6yFgrK.jpg

I liked the looks of the Eureka Jack when Case announced their Bose collaboration in 2017. In 2019 we stopped in Bradford, PA at the Case-Zippo museum and store, on our way home from visiting family in Pittsburgh. I handled one there, and thought long and hard about picking one up then, but subsequently talked myself out of spending the MSRP price on it.
I've been waiting to see if the prices would come down at any online sellers. It wasn't happening. I was watching...
It seems I got lucky! Thanks to Matt and Mike for pointing me to a deal! I won't mention where, as they aren’t one of our dealer members.
Anyway, Merry Christmas to me!
X6Ek45L.jpg

Peregrin Peregrin And a mighty cool and satisfying catch there Gary, a brilliant Christmas season then :cool:

I've got a couple of little hotties coming over the water myself :) but I won't hold my breath for Christmas (this year..):eek:😀

Back