What's coming next.....

The only way to make sense out of these two statements . . .

I just found out that the shop has my next batch of knives almost finished . . .

I'm getting RMD's, HRLM, and Rat Shakers in the next few weeks . . .

is to assume that Eric meant that he was going to receive batches of knives over the next few weeks, not all of his knives at the same time in the next few weeks. I mean, if the shop has his next batch of knives practically finished, why would it take a few weeks for Eric to receive them? :confused:

One thing's for sure. With Jerry getting ready to release "Buckets O' INFI Goodness", three classic Swamp Rat blades in the offing, and Dan preparing to release The Regulator, there's an awful lot of Bussekin steel on the horizon. :) How it all rolls out remains to be seen.

Last edited:
I'm going to be broke in the next few weeks with all this new steel coming out.

Guess I'll have to go on a ramen noodle diet.

i need (want ) a HRLM too how to go about buying one ? i checked the company store and nothing there but sheaths ??

There will likely be more than enough customers for these releases regardless of what else happens. It is just a guess but I know I am more excited about these then any of the other potential releases mentioned.

No charge on the credit card quite yet.

Post some RMD pics if you have some so we all can get really impatient! :rolleyes:

Here are a few Ratmandu pics to get you all jacked up for this new offering.....I cant wait to get a few.
I only have the black/black one left and man it is a sweet blade.

1.jpg

BrownTrout2009-2-1.jpg

18.jpg

Back