Whats everyones FAVORITE knife they own

Like most of yall I have way more than I will ever need, including Randall, MT, Dozier, CRK on piece and Sebbies, and several true customs. However, if I could keep only one knife it would be my plain edge Military in S30V. It simply does everything that I need done well. In fact, my son took his first wild turkey this past Sunday and the Military did the dirty work.

For me my favorites would have to be the Benchmade 710 D2 for EDC, followed by a Camillus model 67 premium stockman knife 420HC (easy to sharpen and more corrosion resistant for cleaning fish in marine environments), and then a Benchmade Griptillian model 551 440C (light weight and fast on the draw). Some days you might find all three on my person at the same time. Some times I just can't decide.

If I had to take one knife to a desert island.....
Cold Steel Master Tanto. Bullet proof, so good to look at, it has it all.

My Godson,Runt II, bone leveletto and a couple of GF clones. All the rest a users that are practical: KAL 74,Exteme OPs and three spydies.

The 2 favorite knives of mine are : 1; Busse SFNO (the one at the top) and 2; Swamprat Custom Shop Ratweiler

efb6df15.jpg

Currently, its a toss-up between the RJ Martin prototype that I won at a gathering, or my Strider CB DG GB.

Once I get my Ray Rogers Chupacabra and my one-of Draper Sabra we may have to revisit the issue, but that's then and this is now!

Bill Bagwell Custom Hell's Belle 11.25" - Fixed EDC
Microtech LUDT w/custom polish and file work - Folding EDC

I wish I still had my old U.S.N. MK II KaBar but I left it in my ex wife's back and I was too busy runnin' to retrieve it...

Compared to many of you folks, I have a limited collection from which to choose: maybe 6 Spydies (including a Delica, Endura, mini Manix and Military), a mini grip, Ontario Rat3, two Rat7s and an RTAK. Got a Griptilian Tanto in transit from New Graham. The knife that gets the most use, and is probably my favorite is the Delica. Easy to carry, handles my limited needs (never had to field dress a zebra), and opens in a flash. Not much to dislike. Plus, I can lose it and only cry a little bit.

cheers

well i would have to say my new ka-bar impact tanto suprisingly keeps a good edge no problems with it at all just a good knife came to me extremely and surpisingly sharp i can shave with it and i used it to cut nylon rope and its still got a great edge al around great knife i must say

To pick from my almost exclusive benchmade collection, I would have to say my mini grip! Sure, it's not as tactical as my AFCK, or as camp worthy as my 190, but I have cut everything from insulation to my finger (oops) at work, and the thing is still the quickest opening little trucker. My is made out of "inferior" 440C, but you wont find me complaining when I get that thing shaving sharp in two minutes with only my fine ceramic stone. Man I love that thing!

As a SD carry: CS Ti-Lite. I splurged on the anodized model on Ebay, and its pretty sweet. Great stilleto-style blade, and I love the lugs to open by snagging the pocket. Plus I can use it as an impact weapon or a yawara stick if I don't want to start shankin' people.

Once I get the edge back on it, my EDC/utility will be my 4" CS voyager with plain clip blade. Wonderful knife, cuts like it's twice its size. Had it hanging on my wrist when I was gutting houses in New Orleans over spring break, and it never let me down.

It changes as new ones arrive.

At the moment, BM 710D2.

There is just something about the 710, don't know what it is...

Back