What's happening in the David Mary Custom shop?

Crag the Brewer Crag the Brewer this red and black Suretouch is something I could order more of, sure. The red I get might be a brighter shade next time, though (based on the supplier's website image).

Got a Tenacious S35VN, and of course modded it to suit my liking. That means straightened spine for pointier tip, crowned thumb ramp and spine for much improved comfort, reground to near zero for extreme slicing, liner material removed to reduce weight, and last but not least, pocket clip moved to the left side for secondary cargo pocket carry. The Resilience is still my primary folder, hopefully soon to be replaced with a Resilience S35VN when they drop.

This Tenacious was pretty awesome to start with. If I were forced to have one without mods, I would still be quite satisfied, but here's mine after mods:

IMG_3708.JPG
IMG_3709.JPG
IMG_3705.JPG
IMG_3704.JPG
IMG_3706.JPG
IMG_3707.JPG

Today was sheath day. A couple of new knives to be sheathed, and some old ones that never got one yet. They are all done now, but here are a couple WIP pics from earlier.

IMG_3612.JPG
IMG_3620.JPG

I think I'll hold another one day sale. I'll post it up in my sub forum either later tonight, or tomorrow. The sale will end tomorrow evening at 11:30 pm. I can't afford to give them away like last time, but I will nevertheless make the prices more than fair.

Thank you Bob!

And the thread is now posted for anyone who wants to sub to it.

After work last night, I went shopping. I bought food, and some shop supplies, as well as pilfering the scrap cardboard from the bin at Walmart (they told me a while back I could do so any time I want). Here's what the trip home looks like:

IMG_3712.JPG

In case you wonder how I carried the boxes, I hung them from the handle loop of my backpack using packing tape, and they dangled alongside my left leg. In case you wondering what the boxes are for... they are to ship your knife to you in, once I resize them that is. :)

Anyway, just posting this here because it is shop related.

Haha, I actually thought about trying to find a big store window I could catch the reflection in, but then I realized I just wanted to get home. It was -2° C and 11:15 pm after all. ;)

Back