What's happening in the David Mary Custom shop?

image.jpg

This is why it’s so hard to put a price on knives. The work, craftsmanship, attention to detail, knowledge (I’m sure there’s more to add) is priceless. You have tools that can last generations if taken care of. Crafted by the hands of men. It’s just one reason why my collection is probably worth more than the car I drive 🤣🤣

This is why it’s so hard to put a price on knives. The work, craftsmanship, attention to detail, knowledge (I’m sure there’s more to add) is priceless. You have tools that can last generations if taken care of. Crafted by the hands of men. It’s just one reason why my collection is probably worth more than the car I drive 🤣🤣
A vehicle is merely a conveyance... A knife is a statement of independence.

We do not talk about the cost of our tool collections.... I just added an $800 torque wrench to mine. It was not a pleasant feeling.

Now they go in a bag to be as protected from dust as possible and come out one at a time to be sharpened, geometry refined if needed, satin finished and makers marked, before going to separate bags.

IMG-6588.jpg

Back