Whats in your pocket Hinderer crew?

Never give up on your dreams, you only fail when you stop trying!

It's not failure. It's not my dream and I stopped trying already. Not worth the headaches. To all with loving relationships, I'm very happy for you.

Sorry for thread derailment.

In my pockets are the answers to many a daily riddle. I often have what I need when I need it.

What is in my pockets? A wallet, a cell phone, a few quarters, an iPod, and a knife (Gen 3 XM-18 3.5" Spanto, textured ti scale, all stonewashed). My keychain stays in my coat.

I don't usually carry that load around with me. I'm in the adirondacks this week so i thought id come prepared (that's my excuse to carry cool s**t). Back home it's usually my phone, wallet, keys, xm-24, and occasionally the .40 cal.

I lost the pen, and I don't carry the light any longer....But the knife and gun remain the same. :D

orig.jpg

I found a more current pic, the light and pen are up to date, same gun....Put the knife from the above pic in this one, and there you have it!

orig.jpg

They have s 550 lumen version out. Not sand though...

Yep, and I've got both. If the new one was offered in the sandy color and texture with a light the same white color as the 260 lumen version...it would be a better light. Both are good. But I'm still hunting for the smallest, brightest, most feature-filled and robust light. Yes, I'm aware of the best items on the market.

I'm thinking maybe the Infilux IFD2 (2x AA) for EDC in the city. AA's are always at hand. LOVE that colour on Rob's!
B.

I'm thinking maybe the Infilux IFD2 (2x AA) for EDC in the city. AA's are always at hand. LOVE that colour on Rob's!
B.

What do yo like about that one besides the AA's? I'm looking for a good flashlight.

Back