What's in YOUR pocket???

Currently? Sebenza....While on duty, an AFO and an Aries in the second chance vest(where the shock plate is)...

--dan

Here is my load:
Keychain featuring:
  • ASP Sapphire Light (blue)
  • Tracer Glow Ring (green)
  • P38 Can Opener
  • Home made Ti cork screw
  • SwissTech UtiliKey
  • Photon II (white)
  • 2 safety pins
  • A rubber band
  • RC to my car
Other stuff:
  • Ballograf ballpoint pen
  • US Army Pill Fob
  • Inside the pill fob; painkillers, matches, piece of plaster
  • Zippo pouch and lighter
  • Spyderco Military PE, 440V
  • Puma Cub
  • Handkerchief
  • 2 ft of nylon rope
  • Polaroid shades
  • Palm Visor (sometimes)ä
  • Silva compass attached to my wrist watch
I am sure, I forgot some more items
indy.gif

I'm almost naked: Spyderco CF Ladybug, Spyderco Wenger jr (plain edge) and in my constant companion backpack victorinox Swisstool. But as I'm at work there are some other knives within reach: Spyderco Calypso jr ltwt and Gerber Gator.

Originally posted by Anders Holm
Delica and Leatherman, as usual. Yeah, I know, boring...

Hey, thats exactly what I'm carrying... Is this a Finn-thing? (I'm from Espoo) :D

No pockets in these Joe Boxers. Butt on the desk is the tufram Cricket I've been burning in (tight lil detent) and a few due for sharpening in the morning. A Spydie Moran, a micarta Calypso Jr and a Gerber Coho. Oh yeah and that Vaquero Grande I been dreading. (danm serrations)

Nash:

You betcha it's a Finn thing. Even carrying a Leatherman in a public place is arguably illegal, but fortunately nobody's enforcing that aspect of the law. Darn, half the male population would end up in the slammer! Delica is affordable and solid, and small enough not to raise eyebrows, so there you have it.

Now if I could, I'd just prance around with my trusty Lapin Puukko dangling in the open - I prefer fixed to folders, and I don't particularly like hiding sharp objects near my "package", if you know what i mean... Having to hide your steel in your pockets is a major drag but it's better than not carrying at all... :(

BTW, just upgraded to a SS Police, and I guess that WILL raise eyebrows! ;)

You betcha it's a Finn thing. Even carrying a Leatherman in a public place is arguably illegal, but fortunately nobody's enforcing that aspect of the law. Darn, half the male population would end up in the slammer! Delica is affordable and solid, and small enough not to raise eyebrows, so there you have it.
Now if I could, I'd just prance around with my trusty Lapin Puukko dangling in the open - I prefer fixed to folders, and I don't particularly like hiding sharp objects near my "package", if you know what i mean... Having to hide your steel in your pockets is a major drag but it's better than not carrying at all...

Sad, especially for a country with such a rich knife tradition. Last time I was in Finland (about 10 years ago) The customer gave me a Puukko and Leukko Combination by Iisakki Järvenpää, which is a pretty set. Sorry to think I'm more legal to carry it than you are.

BTW, today I have a Buck 503 and Executive SAK in my front pocket, a customized Buck 110 with damascus blade and oak handles on my belt, and a Buck 560 with partially serrated BG42 blade in my left back pocket.

Well,
Today its my AG Russell one hander and my always knife, the old Socom DA clip, gotta love it.Plus wallet, change, and on my beltloop Micra, Photon and keys.
OL BIG;)

Right now I am carrying my CR small LH 2000 Classic Sebenza. Best darn knife out there!

Spyderco Military 440V PE, Benchmade Mini AFCK M2 combo edge, Leatherman Micra - probably som more in the bag!

Jan

Right now, I have:
-Small Serrated Sebenza clipped on my right front pocket
-Spyderco Ladybug in my right pocket
-Spyderco SS. Harpy in my right rear pocket
-LM Micra in left pocket
That's about it,
Matt

Wow, this thread is growing faster than I can read it!!! :D This is amazing!

All I have on me right now is my BM705BT - I never carry more than one knife at a time. 705 usually ends up in my pocket, but sometimes it's my Native, sometimes mini SOCOM, every once in a while I go back to my Wegner Jr. or the mini AFCK. In the next few weeks I think my new SOG Pentagon Elite will be my EDC quite a lot - I love that knife :)

-Tim

Microtech manual kestral, Kel-Tec P-32, Streamlight baton light on key chain on other side. Wallet with badge & ID in off side rear pocket. Dl in strong side rear pocket in a seperate holder.

Today, I'm carrying a CRKT Bladelock, a Camillus EDC, a Kershaw Chive, a Kershaw Vapor II, a Leatherman Pulse, a Buck Odyssey, and an Aitor Gran Capitán.

Pinnacle BM750, SOG Crossgrip on keychain, Coast Small Stockman ( I'm waiting for my Queen and Buck small stockmans. Stockmans because the 750 scares people when I use it in public)

Case Stag split back whittler in my left front pocket and a Mission MPF Titanium tanto in my right front pocket today. Sometimes i switch my MPF for my Emerson Commander.

Back