What's Next??? . . . . . A Rat Made Out Of Bacon???. . . What the. . . . ???

up... but it has the double layer of text so you can't select any blade or handle options and place it in the cart.. was the same on the last DS offering hope it gets fixed soon....

Sure you can, just have to "read between the lines" :D

My order is in, green with brown Micarta.. yum

Last edited:
You got me- I fell for it ;)

I wasn't joking. It was up briefly, and then disappeared. I put one in my cart while they were still up, and checked a few minutes later. I got my order confirmation at 3:49 CDT.

I might have been joking about the "sold out" part. I knew it would be back.

Wierd order page formatting for me in Chrome; had to switch to IE to be able to complete my order.

YMMV.

Wierd order page formatting for me in Chrome; had to switch to IE to be able to complete my order.

YMMV.
Was a bit of a PITA, but combos can be changed on the knives in your cart and it's easier to do so that way, the page is not weird like the main order page, so if you can click anything to get one in your cart, you can change it to any color/handle combo once in there.

Damn, that is a very potent package, I sat it out for what's to come, having second thoughts now, but I know there will be more great blades coming and I got to keep my budget powder dry for an even bigger piece of infi!

Back