What's Next for Wednesday 10-18-17??? . . . Solve The Riddle!. . . Win Big Bacon!!!!

OK--so, I'll add to my list of guesses: CS Bolo 8

why not, sounds cool to me!

How 'bout a 1 0f 14 CS HOG BOLO 8?

Hog because HOGs can figure it out.
Bolo because that guy wears a bolo tie.
8 because of eighth grade
CS because nights in white satin
1 of 14 because of baker's dozen + 1 and 1 of 14 pic.

Last edited:
yeah, I thought about whether or not to include the "hog" in there... good call. Let's see.

"Take a fashion tip from = Take a cue from = Cue = C

Ol' Montana Gov. Brian. = Oh My Goodness, Busse

He can help you with your training! = Eduction = School = S

I wore one when I was in the eighth grade. . . . Of course that was in the '70's. . . =. This is just classic misdirection, Brian's bolo and Jerry's bolo, two wrongs do (is) not make right

but you remember the white nights back in the '60's right???. . .

If you remember the 60's, you we're not there = K not there, Silent K + Nights in white Satin = Satin Silent Knight

The baker only meant to make his dozen but miscounted and actually made one too many"

The baker is not good with maths, someone good with maths is a Nuclear Physicist, they prevent Nuclear meltdowns, so mathematically challenged baker would cause Nuclear Meltdowns. = Nuclear Meltdown

Jerry's picture also hinting at CS.

Oh My Goodness Busse is releasing the Custom Shop Nuclear Meltdown Satin Silent Knight

P.S. For entertain purposes only, I've had two much coffee, plus whatever this is hinting at, is something that is sounding Awesome!!

BB13%20Satin%20Logo-X3.jpg

"Take a fashion tip from Ol' Montana Gov. Brian . . . He can help you with your training!:eek:
He (Gov Brian - there is only one Governor with Brian anywhere in their name) was a world traveler and speaks Arabic - Explorer/Adventurer
I wore one when I was in the eighth grade. . . . Of course that was in the '70's. . . but you remember the white nights back in the '60's right???. . .;)
Tuxedo (first and last one Boss Man ever wore) - Satin and INFI and Black Paper, AKA LE (white nights is a clue it is not a Silent Knight, although the white satin is...)
The baker only meant to make his dozen but miscounted and actually made one too many" o_O
LE - It is a numbered LE although not 1 of 14 (prompted by the Pic and for anybody who likes their fine Whiskey, "one too many" can mean 3 or 300!!! - Jerry is the Boss and the Baker

That should help!:thumbsup::cool:

CS Marco Bolo 8 LE/Marco Bolo LE with varietals from below (o_O) or,

CS Bolo LE with similar varietals from below (no Marco Bolo, keeping with the Bolo Tie

Or, it is a Silent Knight because during his training (High School), Gov. Brian went to Holy Cross Academy

In this case, borrowing from other's logic, and the clue in the $100 shop credit (you can use it for the next 4 weeks) there are going to be 14 flavors across the next 4 weeks

That's 4 different LE variants comprising 14 unique varietals over the next 4 weeks. This could mean MOASKII, ASKII 9", 11" and 13" or whatever based on relative size and/or handle options with black paper being one of them.

CS Silent Knight II LE, CSSKII ( :confused: : that's the :poop:) or,

CS Silent Knight Bolo LE (combining both "logicses", the SK already has a recurve though)

C

Last edited:
Wait, Jerry is the baker? I said the baker was mathematically challenged and likely to cause a Nuclear Meltdown, :(. I apologise, no offence intended. I've got a CS Fatback Defender beside me and that is pure genius.

I'm thinking Freedom Pullo is on the right track, the picture does look like a CS BB13. It's getting late here and I'm only coming up with what others have said so I'm off to bed, I'm sure the mighty HOG's will get this before I wake. Goodnight kiwi.

"Take a fashion tip from Ol' Montana Gov. Brian . . . He can help you with your training!:eek:

I wore one when I was in the eighth grade. . . . Of course that was in the '70's. . . but you remember the white nights back in the '60's right???. . .;)

The baker only meant to make his dozen but miscounted and actually made one too many" o_O

That should help!:thumbsup::cool:

Figure it out HOGs!!!:thumbsup:

If you are the first to solve the riddle and show your work, you will win a $100.00 non-transferable shop credit good toward one of the next four OP2W offers!!! :thumbsup: :cool: . . . It will be your choice on which of the four future offers you apply it to!. . . . There's a good reason for that but it won't become clear until you understand what is coming next!:eek::cool:

Let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

Fashion tip from Gov: BOLO
Help with training: Basic
8th grade: 13
White nights: Satin
Bakers dozen plus 1: 14, CS 1 of 14

Satin CS 1 of 14 BB13
Maybe also heavy ordinance grade (HOG) or ffg.

Back